the thread about nothing...

pretty calves, r.i.p.
1598767073820.png

Anyone get a Covid-19 test? How did the process go?
Took a test back in June. State provided. They stick that extra long q-tip up into your nose all the way back into the nasal passages. Lol I started giggling becaUse it started to tickle but it was all over in like less than 10 seconds. Does get you a little teary with the poking

I know summer is coming to an end but I've wondered since NT has a disdain for denim shorts and cargo shorts, what kind of shorts do people typically wear?

I know summer is coming to an end but I've wondered since NT has a disdain for denim shorts and cargo shorts, what kind of shorts do people typically wear?

F3F54D2F-6B05-4872-B1CB-BE2C24C9A0F8.jpeg

Basically every other type of short. :lol:

Been wearing a lot of mesh, athletic type shorts all summer. These joints from Kith. Plenty of Nike Sportswear type shorts, also cotton shorts like the Essentials stuff. Need a pair of Rhude shorts but $$$.

F3F54D2F-6B05-4872-B1CB-BE2C24C9A0F8.jpeg

Basically every other type of short. :lol:

Been wearing a lot of mesh, athletic type shorts all summer. These joints from Kith. Plenty of Nike Sportswear type shorts, also cotton shorts like the Essentials stuff. Need a pair of Rhude shorts but $$$.
ID on Hoodie and Watch?

Back
Top Bottom