the thread about nothing...

trying to book a doctors appt for a checkup/minor issues, but it's such a challenge with covid. physician had me do a phone appt first since he's working from home before deciding if i can come in

is that normal for most places?

I just had an inception levels of a dream where "my dream" was about another person telling me their dream..

Basically they were describing their dream to me and I knew exactly what they were describing because I was physically there witnessing everything..

All the bad stuff that was happening to that person.. I was somehow in the background witnessing it all with this expression..

anigif_sub-buzz-25972-1479741401-2.gif

I start dinner for the wife.

I need to use the restroom.

Tell wife, "hey your steak is in. It's got about 1 minute left. We also have on rice. Please be sure to watch them."

Come out of restroom. Shes got her steak. I walk to the kitchen. Rice is still going. Its burning.

Me: oh no
Her: what
Me: did you forget about the rice?
Her: I did forget about the rice.
Me: how did you forget?
Her: well, I grab my steak and started eating and working with our daughter. I wasnt thinking about no rice. and I dont know how you cook rice. (This is the excuse that drags me in).
Me: you just check it.
Her: its stuff I cook that you dont know how I do it so dont try and blame me...
Me: if there was something I didnt know how to cook, you'd tell me to just check it and stir.
Her: well I didnt start the rice so I'm not finna take no blame for this.
Me: baby, you forgot the rice, right?
Her: yes
Me: so, how hard is it to say, damn I did forget the rice. My bad.
Her: blahblahblah.

I proceed to spend the next 5 to 10 minutes explaining that the rice doesnt ****ing matter. No one is going to get in trouble cuz the rice burned. But for simplicities sake. For sanity's sake. For the sake of not arguing...how ****ing hard is it to say "my bad, I forgot the rice."

She sticks to the bull**** "I didnt start the rice" line of defensiveness.

This **** looks bleak.
Posted this a month ago. Couldn't feel more the opposite from that last line as I currently do now.

Ups and downs happen. Communication and trust is key.

Find you a good woman and love her for her, fellas.

Posted this a month ago. Couldn't feel more the opposite from that last line as I currently do now.

Ups and downs happen. Communication and trust is key.

Find you a good woman and love her for her, fellas.

I have a group text with about 5 guys and 3 of them are single and on some "forever single girls are the devil" talk. It is funny how i can relate and at the same time i can't. When i was in my early 20s i was all "i will never be married" and then when you find some one that is willing to love you unconditionally and it legit breaks every barrier in your being.

Why does he want it?
c73f66787ad57059f5f63a39c921d3f3.png

Solely as a status symbol, which always makes me shake my head. I sell usernames on various platforms to these kinds of people so I'll happily take their money but I definitely consider the whole flexing with cool/expensive usernames to be ridiculous.
There are hardly any 2 character Twitch usernames aside from ones given to top partnered Twitch streamers. Even more rare are ones like mine (50) that consist of just 2 numbers.

That makes it probably the most valuable username on Twitch.

Had a job interview yesterday that I felt confident about and got the "You were not selected" email today. After 4-5 months of unsuccessful job hunting, this one hurt :smh: |l
Man, last time I went job hunting, got a call while I was at work that I didnt get a job and i know i killed the interview. Interviewer said about as much at the end of my interview and my recruiter followed with me as well and said it went extremely well. When i got the call i didnt get it, i cried bruh. I criiieeedd, oh oh, oh oh, oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh oh.

Sorry couldn't help myself. I did legit cry though.

Keep ya head up bruh.

I had a 3 hour Interview one time from 9-12.
Met the manager, chairman, then ceo.
I thought I was doing phenomenal. Around 11 my stomach started growling. CEO offered me a banana and a chocolate bar😂 I was embarrassed.
Regaurdless i thought I had it in the bag.
A week later I got the “we went with another candidate” 😭

I had a 3 hour Interview one time from 9-12.
Met the manager, chairman, then ceo.
I thought I was doing phenomenal. Around 11 my stomach started growling. CEO offered me a banana and a chocolate bar😂 I was embarrassed.
Regaurdless i thought I had it in the bag.
A week later I got the “we went with another candidate” 😭

Damn 3 hours? I'd be crushed. I had the initial recruiter call and she liked me. Set me up with two higher up employees for an interview a few days after. Went for about an hour and seemed to really vibe with the employees. Then got slapped with the rejection email.

It already sucked being told they went with someone else but it sucked more that it was just some generic *** automated email

Back
Top Bottom