the thread about nothing...

They gotta chill with these reveals
1.PNG

They should get nominated for a Darwin award

*facepalm*

So what’s for lunch ? 🐻
I’m looking at some teriyaki with brown rice. Things could change though. Nephews get to pick today.

If you're good with a drawing, I could hook that up for you. I'm ok with painting but drawing is my specialty.
Drawings are cools but I’d be more interested in an actual painting in that size, especially if done by that young lady. Her stuff is amazing.

I’m looking at some teriyaki with brown rice. Things could change though. Nephews get to pick today.

Drawings are cools but I’d be more interested in an actual painting in that size, especially if done by that young lady. Her stuff is amazing.
It's all good. I may do another Iverson just for fun, to add to the collection. I drew this one in high school in 2000.
Screenshot_20200907-144905_Gallery.jpg

Few other recent pieces
Screenshot_20200907-144914_Gallery.jpg

Screenshot_20200907-144927_Gallery.jpg
I just never wrapped my head around painting or took the time to get as good at it. But yeah, shorty's work is phenomenal, especially to be just 21.

Last edited:
It's all good. I may do another Iverson just for fun, to add to the collection. I drew this one in high school in 2000.

I just best wrapped my head around painting or took the time to get as good at it. But yeah, shorty's work is phenomenal, especially to be just 21.

You’ve done some nice work for sure! The Iverson one looks dope.

Back
Top Bottom