the thread about nothing...

Don't know how people could be eating dinning outside right now. There's been a fire in the nearby local mountains since yesterday that has ash flying around everywhere. My car was covered with it.

There’s none of that here but we did have another homeless encampment go up in flames.

My view from the thrift store parking lot I was at yesterday.
4B1D0758-7B66-4081-B015-D0F50EDDD15F.jpeg

Have had my Samsung sound bar/sub combo for about 4 years and always wondered why it sounded so low. It just dawned on me now to check the TV sound settings. Sure enough, there is a setting called Dolby Digital Comp that I changed to LINE and boom. Feel so stupid, lol.
I’m pretty sure the same thing is going on at my sisters place. She rearranged the living room again and didn’t hook everything up properly. The audio sounds off and her reply is “I guess I’ll just buy another TV” :lol: :smh:

Think I might actually be looking forward to the fall. As long as the precipitation is low of course. Hopefully the virus calms down so I can do outdoor activities
I just bought a jacket at Ross today in preparation for Fall/Winter. Best time to get deals in now :emoji_thumbsup:

Maroon color Alpha Industries MA-1 for only $24.99
1599528923907.jpeg

I’m pretty sure the same thing is going on at my sisters place. She rearranged the living room again and didn’t hook everything up properly. The audio sounds off and her reply is “I guess I’ll just buy another TV” :lol: :smh:

I just bought a jacket at Ross today in preparation for Fall/Winter. Best time to get deals in now :emoji_thumbsup:

Maroon color Alpha Industries MA-1 for only $24.99
1599528923907.jpeg

I was thinking the exact same thing. Was looking at getting the Bose Entertainment System.

Tl;dr

-clothing brand “fuct” applied for a trademark but was denied by the government because it went against the law saying “immoral” words cannot be trademark

- fuct sues and takes it to the supreme court

-supreme court sides with fuct saying the government was violating the first amendment. Supreme Court states that the government was banning words based off the substance/meaning of the word rather than the form, which violates the first amendment.

Back
Top Bottom