the thread about nothing...

Wish he came to Chicago 🙁 Major respect for staying with the Lakers tho.
883133937b8a54fbc9d86ac6c2fc7505.jpg

Mannn, if they actually would've pulled the trigger on that...even as a Bulls fan, I still couldn't see it happening. Sensory overload, just thinking about it at that time. I had just come around to giving him his props. Don't know why, but I thought he was gonna be a Clipper lol.

Screenshot_20200908-195316_Gallery.jpg

:pimp:
Guess where it's from
7/11
8 bucks and takes less than 3 minutes to cook. I still don't understand how.

One of these days imma get one of those for free from there. I got over 40k points in their app. I think a whole pizza is like 4k points

I have a hard time believing that with all the technology and brillant minds in this world, rapid non-invasive COVID-19 testing is not yet readily available. The folks in power want us to continue suffering

I always forget there's one of those chicken places nearby where I lived.. I also choose to go to popeyes..

Popeyes would’ve been the better choice. My brother was hot about the meal overall. It felt like a 99cent menu item but charged close to $10 for each combo. He actually said “Man **** this, let me know if you’re still hungry. We can go somewhere else” :lol:
I don’t know if this place in going to last. While there we saw 2 customers get the wrong order and were gifted the incorrect food. Then we sat in the car to eat our little meals and a new customer came back with two big bags of food to return it for a refund. Some harsh words must’ve been exchanged because all the employees walked out to see the guy leave.

i'm still curious about how pizza hut tastes in america? ours in the PI are greasy and have a crunchy crust. although i do feel like it's the same in every country Pizza Hut is in

ngl tho i kinda like the crunchy crust

Popeyes would’ve been the better choice. My brother was hot about the meal overall. It felt like a 99cent menu item but charged close to $10 for each combo. He actually said “Man **** this, let me know if you’re still hungry. We can go somewhere else” :lol:
I don’t know if this place in going to last. While there we saw 2 customers get the wrong order and were gifted the incorrect food. Then we sat in the car to eat our little meals and a new customer came back with two big bags of food to return it for a refund. Some harsh words must’ve been exchanged because all the employees walked out to see the guy leave.
Popeyes is walking distance.. :nthat:

Back
Top Bottom