the thread about nothing...

My soccer league starts up this sunday and we have to sign mad waivers this year making sure we can't hold the league or anyone accountable if we get injured or sick.

Almost makes me not want to play. We normally sign the "play at your own risk" waiver but its no where near as detailed as this years.....the biggest issue i worry about is disclosure. If a team we play has a few players with covid they better alert the league and forfeit...but i know that won't be the case

My soccer league starts up this sunday and we have to sign mad waivers this year making sure we can't hold the league or anyone accountable if we get injured or sick.

Almost makes me not want to play. We normally sign the "play at your own risk" waiver but its no where near as detailed as this years.....the biggest issue i worry about is disclosure. If a team we play has a few players with covid they better alert the league and forfeit...but i know that won't be the case
might wanna sit this one out.

I know you want to play and all this season, but I don't think it's worth the risk. Irresponsible to hold any league like that at this time imo, waivers and all.

Pass.

You know it is a bad idea, so why take that risk?

Still tryna understand the appeal of sushi.

People knowingly eat raw fish when the ocean is very polluted with all kinds of waste. Like boats and airplanes can legally dump human feces and urine and industrial waste.

Where you at?
I'm in norcal and this **** is crazy even with all the fires going on. Ain't never seen nothing like this
Had a bee thinking that my room light and LED strip lights was sunlight. Usually I wake up pretty early too but I guess today my body still thought it was 5/6am.. I feel like it'll be a confusing day for people AND nature.
20200909_102327.jpg

What you guys are seeing/hearing about the Bay Area (and other parts of California, I think) are true. I had to try to unfilter the filter on my picture, but the thing that couldn't match was how dark it was. It's definitely a bit darker. This was taken outside my house at around 830am PST close in San Francisco.

To the gender-reveal party ****ers, congratulations on setting off a wildfire for the sake of revealing it's a boy. ****ers.

PXL_20200909_153242556.jpg

Still tryna understand the appeal of sushi.

People knowingly eat raw fish when the ocean is very polluted with all kinds of waste. Like boats and airplanes can legally dump human feces and urine and industrial waste.
Some fish absorb toxins more than others. And we have to realize that the ocean is way more vast in every sense(depth, width, volume) than land so alot of those pollutants get diluted anyways. If anything, we have to worry about the plastic that floats and gets broken up in the ocean, since it becomes microplastic which CAN'T get "cooked out". So fish further out in the ocean(Tuna) has less risk when it comes to microplastic.

Where you at?
I'm in norcal and this **** is crazy even with all the fires going on. Ain't never seen nothing like this
SF. i was trippin cause the clocked showed 730a and it was still dark in my room :lol:
and its getting darker

Back
Top Bottom