the thread about nothing...

Yes. I'm super salty I missed out on this house waiting for my ****ing employer to send my damn transfer letter to Wells Fargo.

They were asking 155k.
Where are you now, in CO or IL?

what makes her the greatest?
Preference first and foremost.

Power, range, vocal control and stability.

It was her performance of amazing grace that sealed it for me. Always knew she was uber talented obviously, but I swear she goes out and does an Aretha impersonation no one could even come close to matching.

I'm in France.
71ZA63xnPQL._AC_SL1500_.jpg

Man that is so it, older dude just like that, asked me how to do something. I went though the steps typed them up step by step and emailed them to him. Received the email and said what do I do.
tenor.gif

I had the link names spelled out for him, only thing more I could have done was tell him where on the screen they are.

Happy Sept 21! 🥳
I legit watch his videos every freakin year 🤣

Cool video what is the background on dude doing something on 9/21? Love how he just added that $10 to his homie's donation.

Lol just the usual sleeping internet surfing lol. We did have restrooms in our office and me and my ex (met at work) had sex a lot in the bathroom in my office.

nah but we used to see clients by appt. And I think she was listening to see if she could hear me with a client,
Man having your own office it's like the gods are telling you to hit a chick off in it. I remember early in my 20's I had my girl come by my job late evening.

JESUS my calculations were wrong it's happening sooner than I anticipated. Better get to Neo Tokyo ASAP.
IdolizedYawningHeterodontosaurus-size_restricted.gif

My job makes me miserable due to the fact that I get no joy out of it. I'd deal with the issues better if there was joy every now and again. But no joy, only problems and down time. Problems and down time.
If you do not mind sharing, what is stopping you from moving?

Crazy how times change as well as our taste, I remember back in the day loving that small frame. However as I got older I starting looking at thicker women with more assets.
Never seen an episode of Gundam Wing
I wanna watch one now
Gift and a curse SO MANY different series ranging in animation quality/type. I wasn't a fan of the early style.

If you can't tell Toonami helped raise me

That easily GOAT Dragonball intro, remember watching that on UPN 20 here in DC and WB50. Use to get me so hype, with characters not even in the series. LMAO. Waiting a WHOLE week just for a character to take one step towards the other.

Tune into next weeks exciting episode of Dragonball Z!!!

To what? (This is more so an answer to your question than it is a standalone question)
And family. They dont deserve to suffer while in figure out what I want to do.

I mean, I'm straight. Like I'm not sitting here losing my mind. Just saying this outloud in hopes that putting these realizations out into the world will force me to spark change.

DAMN that first clip, brings back the feels. Miss you GOAT. RIPKobe.

Proposals probably shot up that night. LOL.
What is that ?
Yu Yu Hakashu

The series tells the story of Yusuke Urameshi, a teenage delinquent who is struck and killed by a car while attempting to save a child's life. After a number of tests presented to him by Koenma, the son of the ruler of the afterlife Underworld, Yusuke is revived and appointed the title of "Underworld Detective", with which he must investigate various cases involving demons and apparitions in the human world. The manga becomes more focused on martial arts battles and tournaments as it progresses. Togashi began creating Yu Yu Hakusho around November 1990, basing the series on his interests in the occult and horror films and an influence of Buddhist mythology.

Good series episodes on Hulu, just found out while looking up description. Damn Christmas vacation going to be LIT. Drinks, food, and Hulu. Definitely will need to get some exercise in.

To what? (This is more so an answer to your question than it is a standalone question)
And family. They dont deserve to suffer while in figure out what I want to do.

I mean, I'm straight. Like I'm not sitting here losing my mind. Just saying this outloud in hopes that putting these realizations out into the world will force me to spark change.
You have to move on to something that makes you happy, the longer you wait the harder it becomes. Hate to sound cliche or whatever but it is true more often than not.

folks going to rock jordan nascar jackets?

I can't even clown because I to am interested in the color choice for the team. I HOPE he doesn't go with a Hornets color scheme or a Carolina Blue.

Skip Bayless level of hot take, but is Alicia Keys looking washed in this video? Seems like her face is super greasy or perhaps a tan? Don't get it confused she still good, but man like seeing a blemish on a natural treasure.
I hate it here...

Screenshot_20200922-003040_realtorcom.jpg
Wow Colorado really is trash. Guess you better keep saving or find a better paying job to afford better.
Somehow I think my sense of taste has gotten way more sensitive. Yesterday I was at a restaurant and the drink tasted way too sweet and the cheese too salty. Figured it was just the recipe. Now I'm eating Oreos and it tastes 10x sweeter and I can recognize more of a cocoa flavor.
How old are you? Allegedly.
Taste Buds change every 5 to 7 years and during these tansitional (sic) periods (lasting up to 6 months) we find that we begin to like the flavor of some things but not others and vis-a-versa (sic). When your new taste buds erupt, is when you should be trying all kinds of new foods and flavors.

All three can get it as far as I’m concerned. Even her single no kids having friend who “advises” her.
1600761128071.gif
Wife and I have come to believe parents should always have at least two kids, because one will always underachieve and the other will either achieve or overachieve.
Yes. I'm super salty I missed out on this house waiting for my ****ing employer to send my damn transfer letter to Wells Fargo.

They were asking 155k.
They really asking those prices for that, I need to get serious about flipping real estate, prices are high for what you are getting.
My job makes me miserable due to the fact that I get no joy out of it. I'd deal with the issues better if there was joy every now and again. But no joy, only problems and down time. Problems and down time.
Are you at least compensated well?

Nah man that house in Marion is dope. I can't find anything close to it in size quality or price no so I can't bring myself to keep looking and making these long *** trips back and forth.

Where are you now, in CO or IL?

CO rn but my lease is up next month. Really conflicted rn and somehow tha t isn't rven my biggest concern in life atm...

That last punch gonna catch you slippin’ Cliff.

His moves just seem off for some reason, real stiff. Is he just getting started, no combinations to incorporate head movement? Asking more so than criticizing. Looks like he has put on some mass since Atl. LOL.
LMAO. What he do, always seemed to walk the line with mods.
I believe so. He said there’s no date on his reinstatement so possibly permanently.
He doesn't even mess with the PS4/5 that much, he really let someone trigger him in that thread? Any cliff notes on it, since I assume it has been scrubbed by mods.

Back
Top Bottom