the thread about nothing...

Not at all, dudes one of the biggest trolls on this board, he starts **** and then cries to the mods when things don't go his way, he's always summoning his weak *** circle jerk of friends to try to support him in any dumb *** argument he starts, he's a cheap ***, and the way he writes is almost as bad as girls on MySpace when I was in HS. Good riddance, hope the rest of the circle jerk crew follow.

Not at all, dudes one of the biggest trolls on this board, he starts **** and then cries to the mods when things don't go his way, he's always summoning his weak *** circle jerk of friends to try to support him in any dumb *** argument he starts, he's a cheap ***, and the way he writes is almost as bad as girls on MySpace when I was in HS. Good riddance, hope the rest of the circle jerk crew follow.
I didn't have a problem with him even though I didn't agree with him at times. I could understand why you would feel that way though.

Makes me think about my online persona 🤔
On IG im constantly out partying, traveling the world, and eating at expensive restaurants.
Personally, I work 55-60 hours a week, enjoy playing soccer with my friends, and enjoy home cooked meals more.

Gyms reopened in SF!!!!!

tenor.gif

Makes me think about my online persona 🤔
On IG im constantly out partying, traveling the world, and eating at expensive restaurants.
Personally, I work 55-60 hours a week, enjoy playing soccer with my friends, and enjoy home cooked meals more.

Lmaoooooo

no way!
lol met him in San Fran a couple of years ago.
He’s a cool dude, very family oriented, soft spoken as well. I never knew why peeps would clash with him.
Then I saw the things he posted😂

how did you meet him? i'm just wondering how did you know it was him

as annoying as it is with all these "did you register to vote" texts and notifications and banners...this is the way it should be. You should be able to easily register...have a ballot mailed to you...fill it out and just turn it in.

I still can't believe they haven't found a way to just get people to be able to vote online...or why they can't just open voting stations for 2 months and give people time to go vote. But this will do for now.

Back
Top Bottom