the thread about nothing...

Props for posting. I don't think I've ever seen anything gospel related posted on here.
This is one of my favorite gospel joints. Smokies voice is so clean and the song is so pure.

Love Smokie. Used to listen to I Need You Now almost every day in high school.

Speaking of i went to high school with Todd Dulaney who went out on tour with Smokie a long time ago and is a fairly large Gospel artist in his own right now. And he was drafted out of high school to play baseball.

Talented people are uber ****ing talented.

Last edited:
Not really. I don't claim this spot; too yuppy for my taste...

My area had these two OBVIOUS cats who aren’t from around here. Me and my bro were pumping gas that happens to be next to the In-N-Out burger joint. What do we see?.....these two shirtless dorks flex posing with burgers taking pics :lol:
78BD1AF4-4CD8-4A99-8C38-22987DBBDD2E.jpeg

I only wish I hadn’t put my phone away because his homie did a double bicep flex and was holding the bag with his teeth! :rofl::rofl:

My area had these two OBVIOUS cats who aren’t from around here. Me and my bro were pumping gas that happens to be next to the In-N-Out burger joint. What do we see?.....these two shirtless dorks flex posing with burgers taking pics :lol:
78BD1AF4-4CD8-4A99-8C38-22987DBBDD2E.jpeg

I only wish I hadn’t put my phone away because his homie did a double bicep flex and was holding the bag with his teeth! :rofl::rofl:

Sounds like it's their area now b

I feel mad awkward when I have to record/photo myself in public. Some people truly don't care.

I do social media work and most times I use a tripod, which yes I feel awkward so I go to empty places. If im with one other person so idgaf where or how crowded a place is.

Same here. I already feel awkward taking a pic of something in public these days. I wait til there's no one around/not looking, then take a pic. :lol:

That sounds just like me. Man, I feel silly when I’m at theme parks and make eye contact with strangers behind the camera. WORSE when I see them laughing or smiling :lol: :blush:

Had a funny dream where I had to spit in the dream.
Woke up unexpectedly when I realized I felt something wet on my lips lol

I only recently started seasoning with Old Bay. Not bad at all, especially with lemon pepper.

Salty, tangy and spicy veggies>>>>>>

Back
Top Bottom