the thread about nothing...

Cuter the animal, better the taste
Cute kid, ever had human?
1602278864810.png

i sold my entire sneaker collection to go to college, i hope i can get back at least half of them someday, i had a lot heaters too

Samesies!!!!
3 pairs off the bat I can think of
MF DOOMS
ATMOS AIR MAX 1
LEBRON 8 MIAMI BEACH.
I see how much they go for now and honestly I wouldn’t spend that amount for them. College was worth it tho 😌☝🏼

What did this Jrose5 guy do? He is definitely the most infamous person on her.

he was a mod here who’d post on the other site flaming everyone and clowning which was funny.

but then he’d come over here and abuse his “power” pm you a bunch of racist nonsense and then ban you. :lol:

he was doing it forever. He banned me like 10 times or more. :lol:

he was a mod here who’d post on the other site flaming everyone and clowning which was funny.

but then he’d come over here and abuse his “power” pm you a bunch of racist nonsense and then ban you. :lol:

he was doing it forever. He banned me like 10 times or more. :lol:

Had always wondered what was the story behind that guy.

Samesies!!!!
3 pairs off the bat I can think of
MF DOOMS
ATMOS AIR MAX 1
LEBRON 8 MIAMI BEACH.
I see how much they go for now and honestly I wouldn’t spend that amount for them. College was worth it tho 😌☝🏼
Bro i sold a DS piet modrian sb for 150$ and them hoez are over a stack now wtf

and i was struggling to sell them too

I was looking for a disa valve for mine. In general? No, but I know my way around.

Cool, like to hear fellas work on their own cars. Me and my bro do the same for us and the family. I need to find a gear selector over the top of the transmission, broke it when my motor mount gave out. I still made it home with 2nd gear locked in :lol: :smh:

Btw, nice pick up on those 312’s. Much better looking than those other bright ones you posted before.

Back
Top Bottom