the thread about nothing...

What a game that was. Sheesh
THIS. Loved every minute of this game, so much suspense. I’m rooting for a game 7 and that’s crazy because I remember saying this would probably be a sweep.

The tears are everywhere.

Would be something if they end up blowing the 3-1 lead.

Some people would go missing.
I doubt the Lakers will lose the series BUT....this year has been full of surprises. Either way I’m excited to see what happens.

1sis56biu8s51.jpg

Last edited:
Careful what you post on the internet.

I know they probably got permission in the terms and conditions but this still gotta be illegal somehow if you're cutting the video up and misrepresenting the person?

Proposed today. Like 30 mins ago.

Feels weird. It went fairly poorly lol. Weather was a mess had to call an audible and go to a different spot etc. Lots of people around so didn’t even get on one knee lol. Just sat next to her and opened the box and mumbled some stuff. Think we both just feel strange about it.

We’ve been together for 10 years and pretty much just feel married. Mainly doing this for my parents to have some closure (which is all good by us).

Really different than how i imagined this as a kid growing up.

Feels weird. It went fairly poorly lol. Weather was a mess had to call an audible and go to a different spot etc. Lots of people around so didn’t even get on one knee lol. Just sat next to her and opened the box and mumbled some stuff. Think we both just feel strange about it.

We’ve been together for 10 years and pretty much just feel married. Mainly doing this for my parents to have some closure (which is all good by us).

That sounds like a disaster. Has either one of you broke the ice yet?

Man I had food poisoning and 75 people waiting when I did it - congrats!!

Back
Top Bottom