the thread about nothing...

another dope find
IMG_9436347ADDCF-1.jpeg

I don't see how they're going to keep up with the amount of volume that passes through. Sooner or later, you're going to get, "I'm sorry, but your shoes seemed to have been lost during the authentication process. Here's a 5% coupon for your troubles."

**** ebay if it's mandatory and 20%?!? Foh trying to double dip with what they lost in the no fees over $100(has it been a year?) Gonna force us to list under $100 and pay the 10% instead if we listing in the low $100 range. I'm removing all my **** when it's time.

I’m 5-10 155lbs and wear 30-32W and 30L (for high top shoes) 32L (for low tops).

Was trying to find if it's mandatory. Said it will charge a 20% fee to the seller through the program. Saying they are doing it for watches listed over $2k (if it meets their criteria), hand bags, etc.
They said by 2021 it will be a requirement for shoes over $100. I dunno, hope they don’t go through with it because it sounds like a headache all the way around. I’d have to either buy from stores or sellers in person.

I’m 5-10 155lbs and wear 30-32W and 30L (for high top shoes) 32L (for low tops).

They said by 2021 it will be a requirement for shoes over $100. I dunno, hope they don’t go through with it because it sounds like a headache all the way around. I’d have to either buy from stores or sellers in person.

Forget that. They can kick rocks. I best unload all the shoes I don't want now and be done with it.

Last edited:
I’m 5’10. My goal is to get down to 150 just to see what I look like at that weight.

My doctor said that the ideal weight for our height is 150-155 but I’m that now and I think it’s too thin. I think 165-70 is perfect providing your arms are a decent size.

I think average is probably 32x32 or 34x32.
Ahh, I see. I do 32x32 but only in low tops. I don’t like seeing my jeans scrunched up with high top sneakers. Yes, I’m odd like that.

My doctor said that the ideal weight for our height is 150-155 but I’m that now and I think it’s too thin. I think 165-70 is perfect providing your arms are a decent size.

Ahh, I see. I do 32x32 but only in low tops. I don’t like seeing my jeans scrunched up with high top sneakers. Yes, I’m odd like that.
I got to 155-160 once just to see, people started thinking I was on drugs. Eyes and cheeks sunken in.

Im about a 30W to 32W and 30 to 32L...175lbs now.

I got to 155-160 once just to see, people started thinking I was on drugs. Eyes and cheeks sunken in.

Im about a 30W to 32W and 30 to 32L...175lbs now.

Oh wow! I don’t look like that now, face is still full and everything. I remember a friend asked me the same question about drugs because it was such a drastic change. He said “hey, talk to me if you need help” :lol: :blush:
Is there any reason why you chose to go that low in weight besides being curious?

Back
Top Bottom