the thread about nothing...

7yqj2ndl5vs51.jpg

2bxK.gif

Ebay will be requiring all shoes to be authenticated by them? That’s going to cost sellers more money and pass that extra cost to the buyers already expensive shoes. I can see this backfiring on eBay since most will run to consignment spots, OfferUp and maybe even Craigslist :lol:

Downloaded the Nike running app to see what I was running everyday and was surprised to see I'm close to running a 5K everyday. I know this pace and distance isn't that impressive, but this would have been unheard of for me back in March when I could barley jog a block without passing out. It's been an incredible journey to get here. My goal now is to get to a daily 5k with under a 9min pace. From there I'll stay at 5k till I can get down to an 8min pace then move up again in distance.
Screenshot_20201013-191026.jpg

Ebay will be requiring all shoes to be authenticated by them? That’s going to cost sellers more money and pass that extra cost to the buyers already expensive shoes. I can see this backfiring on eBay since most will run to consignment spots, OfferUp and maybe even Craigslist :lol:

Was trying to find if it's mandatory. Said it will charge a 20% fee to the seller through the program. Saying they are doing it for watches listed over $2k (if it meets their criteria), hand bags, etc.

Back
Top Bottom