the thread about nothing...

dj412kqnacu51.jpg

this is adorable
8 outta 10 times whenever I'm taking a pic, idk what to do with my hands...kinda bothers me sometimes
I was told by my wedding photographer whenever you don't know what to do with you hands...put them in your pocket
The new Hummer is looking hard af..
cybertruck>>>>>>>
3D80C33D-5662-43EB-B0D8-09FE13DC5C7C.png

AED17CEF-C479-4381-826B-056E821AEA7C.jpeg

And my mom tried to clown me for buying this for $200 when it first came out.
IN YOUR FACE MOM!!!
Being at the laundromat is such a foreign concept to me.
Like people legit wash their clothes in a public washing machine. AND they gotta wait for the clothes to wash and dry 😳
The laundromat is underrated. Used to go with my dad when i was a kid...whole neighborhood in there get some solid convos meet people...was mad cool...but yeah...gonna have a washer dryer for the rest of my life

This is a wild story

Before
1603294387458.png

after

1603294402696.png

This is a wild story

u reminding me of Rachel Dolezal..

still get the work tho,..fr fr
c426150c633d65bf3d2ceea4d2e7bbb9.jpg

I understand why this matters, I just didn't know it was a "day."

EMail we got.

Hello All,
Today is International Pronouns Day

Most people never have to think about what gender pronouns they use. In fact, they may not even be fully aware that they are using them — it is just something that they have always done. But thinking about your gender pronouns — and sharing them, such as in an email tagline, or on Canvas — is an important way to show that you care about ALL people and that your classroom, virtual or not, is a supportive and inclusive space.

The what and why of gender pronouns.

Learning to share our pronouns is a vital aspect of building a more inclusive society. Individuals who do not conform to the male or female gender categories often struggle when deciding to tell others their pronouns — or asking people to use them. As a school community , when we take the lead in sharing our pronouns, it reduces this stigma, and it signals to others that you are an ally.

If you feel comfortable in doing so, please take a moment today to add your pronouns to you Canvas profile (link for instructions) and your email signature. This simple step will bring up closer to a more loving and inclusive school community.

Thank you,
Sarah

I understand why this matters, I just didn't know it was a "day."

EMail we got.

Hello All,
Today is International Pronouns Day

Most people never have to think about what gender pronouns they use. In fact, they may not even be fully aware that they are using them — it is just something that they have always done. But thinking about your gender pronouns — and sharing them, such as in an email tagline, or on Canvas — is an important way to show that you care about ALL people and that your classroom, virtual or not, is a supportive and inclusive space.

The what and why of gender pronouns.

Learning to share our pronouns is a vital aspect of building a more inclusive society. Individuals who do not conform to the male or female gender categories often struggle when deciding to tell others their pronouns — or asking people to use them. As a school community , when we take the lead in sharing our pronouns, it reduces this stigma, and it signals to others that you are an ally.

If you feel comfortable in doing so, please take a moment today to add your pronouns to you Canvas profile (link for instructions) and your email signature. This simple step will bring up closer to a more loving and inclusive school community.

Thank you,
Sarah

DC bro we got a day for anything & everything now

which subject do you teach

Back
Top Bottom