the thread about nothing...

I had this saved for some reason. Idky, iD?
1603317033558.png

Some dude behind me the other day coughed and it sounded bare so I turned around, and what do ya know? That jackass didn't have on mask. All I could do was stare at him, and give myself reason's why I shouldn't punch him in the face. Well in my staring he magically pulled out a mask. We were in a store.

I just went to the 7/11 to buy some old English (i haven't drank that in years)

When did they start bottling old English in a plastic bottle?
RWO1TCj32dmL0HowZk4LwL-DTmZaFKNDabNXSYLa1Bklt4Zv-vSZ-SwJxbJo-G6gZnyorPlfdfu4vFxMc1I6rPLJS81OW3bhIMoQ_OgTM9k

That threw me off so I just left..

Let me make it Fam, I don’t be out there testing anyone, and my car actually can move despite it being mentioned.
Lol my bad, didn't mean all the drivers with these brands. In my area, I'm telling you, the type of **** Altima drivers Kia & Hyundai be doing is crazy. Just seen an Altima driver the other day driving onto oncoming traffic to get around the cars stopped at a redlight while exiting the gas station lol

Prius drivers do it out of spite man
Misery loves company
Facts! These Prius drivers, affectionately known as tree huggers, ALWAYS slow down traffic. Anytime I'm on a highway & in a hurry it's always a damn Prius that is clogging the far left lane. Seen Prius drivers get the finger & cursed out numerous times by other drivers on the road :lol:

Back
Top Bottom