the thread about nothing...

Facts! These Prius drivers, affectionately known as tree huggers, ALWAYS slow down traffic. Anytime I'm on a highway & in a hurry it's always a damn Prius that is clogging the far left lane. Seen Prius drivers get the finger & cursed out numerous times by other drivers on the road :lol:
I'ma come clean, sometimes I passive aggreesive cut right in front of face lane huggers so the distance is between us is about a foot. It scares the **** outta them. They almost always switch lanes afterwards.

I also can't stand when I you're driving in the left lane of a road and the right lane is empty, but the person coming on to the road out of let's say out of gas station on the right, comes all the way into your lane instead of the empty one.

Screenshot_20201021-194938_Facebook.jpg

People still don't do that?
Videos that were like the link used to get promoted to the front page just for having a lot of views, but now videos have to have time, quality, and advertising standards to make it to the front page. So, finding genuine stuff that goes viral where the creator isn’t making a 10 minute video so they can get paid, it’s much harder to find now. Not that people never do it.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom