the thread about nothing...

Coffee has virtually no effect on me but I swear Bang energy drinks put me in a better mood. Almost like a subtle weed high. I saw a post about it on reddit and they say that it's probably due to all the caffeine.

All good bro, they’re interesting and I’ve always wanted to check one of those out.
:lol: @ the bathroom shot. At least now I know what it looks like in there.
Yeah same here. Anytime I watch Pearl Harbor movie I'd say to myself that it must be a dope *** experience to go onboard a Navy ship, aircraft carrier, destroyer. There's an insane amount of things going on on these vessels. The instrumentation is soo neat & crazy all at the sametime. The torpedo in the submarine is totally intact, live with it's warhead still attached to it....that is insane! To be able to to see it from only inches away was a wow moment. Been meaning to visit here for a long time but it just didn't happen, till today. Lmao yes the bathroom shot- the more we know the less we don't know

DAMN.gif

I heard the markup on tires is insane. Don't know the details, but I have to believe it because it is literally just rubber poured into a mold over and over again. There is very little innovation involved.

Coffee has virtually no effect on me but I swear Bang energy drinks put me in a better mood. Almost like a subtle weed high. I saw a post about it on reddit and they say that it's probably due to all the caffeine.

you need stronger coffee. I drink a local black cold brew with 250 grams of caffeine. Delicious and does the trick. Average cup of coffee only has 90 grams

Back
Top Bottom