the thread about nothing...

IMG_7251.PNG

That turf monster is real, but seriously he probably didn't expect to have that much space in front of him. Was probably under the impression he would get tackled early on

thot need some @#$

yo for whatever reason I landed some skating protective gear. helmet, pads n all.
Somebody link me some decent adult male rollerblades....2bills max.
never skated in my life btw...
Appreciated.

I would like to know the story behind this. Did homie just pay Sasha to pull up? If so, he don’t have to pay for that door. You paid for. Borax appearance, you got one.
It's for press & promotion so if he got paid it's probably something like a flight, hotel, and pocket money like talk shows do. Don't really watch this guy but I'm guessing ppl promote their stuff on his channel when they want to reach his views and demographic. Sort of like going on a podcast. Doubt he'd pay for the door tho, if anything amazon could just pay and write it off as a promotion expense. I'm guessing they have a lot of money tucked away and lawyers in retainer for the upcoming lawsuits that will follow the movie :lol:. Also likely it was set up. Door was just left open for no reason🤷‍♂️. Still funny af tho😂

Back
Top Bottom