the thread about nothing...

452A8DC9-4B75-46AC-A213-E709C559BC33.jpeg

The MSG is strong today 😎😎🔥🔥

Lmao just had a salary negotiation and asked for a high number.

Dude's tone sounded confused and said he would look into what they can provide, if they can afford me, and get back to me lmao. Aw ****.

Didn't pull the offer at least but they came back with a much lower salary. They said it was the best they could do with how much the government is giving them (contractor position). I was speaking to the CEO of the company.

I awkwardly halfway accepted over the phone. Whole convo was lightweight awkward with him sounding dejected and lowkey embarrassed about offering me so much less than what I asked for lmao.

Told them to send the official package and I'll get back to them in two days. I should have tried to negotiate a few more thousand. Think I blew that by sounding like I would accept and ending the call saying I was excited to work on the project with the team.

I know man, I know. More for us though! I think I’ll get a double scoop in a cup tomorrow. Ice cream and sunshine is a dope combo :pimp:
More for you is totally fine. Its all yours. But you wouldnt buy toothpaste with chocolate chips in it.

Back
Top Bottom