the thread about nothing...

I see your NB game is stacked. If you had to pick one pair solely for running, real durable, comfortable (good on the knees) as well as something that won't soak my feet if its wet out or rains, what pair should I be looking for?
Out of the pairs I've owned either the 990v3 (but they start squeaking), 996, or 608 for running if u moreso like light weight sneakers for that type of stuff.

IMG_7563.PNG

I'm representing on behalf of my brother who is a Dodgers fan. Latino athletes also contributed to this victory, ya tu sabe orgulloso de ser Latino!

My downstairs neighbors have been getting on my nerves lately. Kinda long read
For years it was just one dude that lived below me and we had no issues. I thought he had tourettes or was an alcoholic bc he'd be cursing at the top of his lungs randomly, but it was no big deal. Now I'm seeing 2 other dudes. They constantly go on the patio to smoke or something and slam glass sliding door behind them. It's SO loud and annoying.
I
I'm certain one of the other 2 is as drug addict or alcoholic or has a strange nerve problem or something. I talked to him once and something's definitely not right. The 3rd dude seems to be their caretaker or something bc he seems normal.

Now's not the time to be knocking on strangers doors (covid) so I asked the leasing office to contact them and alert them of it. Seems like for about a day or so I could hear it close but it wasn't slammed. (The fact that I can hear it slide slowly and close slowly let's you know how little insulation there is). Then after a few days, it goes right back to normal.

I saw one of the dudes (normal looking one) on the patio today and ask can I talk to him. I was as professional and courteous as I could be and he seemed to understand. We shook hands and even the dude with the nerve problem came out to talk and basically apologize. (This is our second time talking. first time was about a noise issue that I was doing. He was very polite about it).
Few hours later, basically the same thing.
At this point I'm going to ask if the leasing office can install some type of padding or insulation bc it seems like they just don't realize how loud it is, or the dude with the nerve problem can't control how hard he closes it.
I have the same door, and you kinda have to make a concerted effort for it not to bang shut bc it has a little resistance. Basically gotta go extra slow. I think they feel like since they're not intentionally slamming it, it's not loud. No. If it was once in a while, no big deal. But this is constantly throughout the day and night.
**** I hate living in apartments. I know it could be far worse but why can't people just sit down and be considerate.

The dude that's lived there the longest has done some wild stuff. He'll be passed out sleep in his suv. One time, people called the cops on him bc he was screaming and honking the horn. Another time, he was sitting on the ground indian style next to his car sloppy drunk at 9pm. I got back at midnight and he was still there. I hope they get put out. I guarantee the other dudes aren't even on the lease.

Last edited:
I swear I have neighbors at my building sound like they're constantly dropping furniture everyday. It'd be loud af and vibrating the crib.

Back
Top Bottom