the thread about nothing...

I'm quitting my 9-5 tomorrow. This year again has been a lot for your boy. Taking a step back till late Feb and will reassess. I want to be at peace with my life and walk in happiness. Prayers are appreciated.
I'm wishing you the absolute best..

Univision was interviewing this guy earlier about the election in front of a poll station as I was walking by. Thought maybe I might have been in the take so I recorded the news. Thats me on the left. Guess I'm Univision famous now 😁
IMG_20201103_190216.jpg

Univision was interviewing this guy earlier about the election in front of a poll station as I was walking by. Thought maybe I might have been in the take so I recorded the news. Thats me on the left. Guess I'm Univision famous now 😁
IMG_20201103_190216.jpg
No mask?

Just finished replacing my front rotors and brake pads. Now I’m noticing startup is sounding weak. Think my battery is going. Man, can’t catch a break.

That’s how it goes sometimes. Still though, better you work on it than paying a whole lot for a mechanic to. I just got back from the junkyard with my bro on a 1hr 1/2 trip. I needed to buy a gear selector plate for my transmission since one of the motor mounts broke, motor swayed back, broke the weakest link. That will be tomorrow’s work.

That’s how it goes sometimes. Still though, better you work on it than paying a whole lot for a mechanic to. I just got back from the junkyard with my bro on a 1hr 1/2 trip. I needed to buy a gear selector plate for my transmission since one of the motor mounts broke, motor swayed back, broke the weakest link. That will be tomorrow’s work.

It’s like all at once. I miss going to the junkyards. Back when I had my Honda’s, it was like the luck of the draw if you happen to find what you were looking for. Cars would be stripped of everything of value.

It could be worse G. I'm sure the battery replacement is going to be cheaper than your brake parts.

Make sure your leads are fully seated (touching).

$500 for both front rotors and brake pads. Went with OEM. Thought about aftermarket, but certain combinations can lead to squealing. I’d rather just deal with the excessive brake dust.

Back
Top Bottom