the thread about nothing...

damn 500 just for the front set

but I feel you on going oem i just took off some aftermarket brake pads and rotors that started squealing months ago finally got to a squeal I did not feel like hearing anymore and removed all 4 rotors and pads with oem and man I will take the brake dust and smooth stopping over aftermarket will never do aftermarket again.

Wanted to go with Akebono brake pads and some slotted rotors. But just too many bad reviews about the squealing with those pads.

IMG_8107.PNG

Damn helicopter hovering around my place since there's a protest going on.

Oh okay, stay indoors if you can. You’ve seen how police shoot those rubber bullets off at random people as if those things are less dangerous.

The guy that flew by my street seemed to be running on a flat tire. I doubt he made it very far.

Oh okay, stay indoors if you can. You’ve seen how police shoot those rubber bullets off at random people as if those things aren’t any less dangerous.

The guy that flew by my street seemed to be running on a flat tire. I doubt he made it very far.
I went outside for a bit and there were some metro transit police on my block.

I HATE forgetting my wallet when I leave the house. Something threw off my train on thought and headed to CVS for some sodas. I’m at the register when I realize I mistook my cell phone for my wallet :lol: I had 3 bucks on me cash so I had her ring me up for only one drink...she then reads off that long *** receipt and tells me that I got $5 free from that transaction and could buy all the drinks I originally intended on purchasing. Lucky and perfect timing:emoji_muscle:8)

I HATE forgetting my wallet when I leave the house. Something threw off my train on thought and headed to CVS for some sodas. I’m at the register when I realize I mistook my cell phone for my wallet :lol: I had 3 bucks on me cash so I had her ring me up for only one drink...she then reads off that long *** receipt and tells me that I got $5 free from that transaction and could buy all the drinks I originally intended on purchasing. Lucky and perfect timing:emoji_muscle:8)
Not the same thing, but I went to the Bank and didn't realize my debit card expired until I was at the teller window. They were willing to workaround it if I had the card to my other account, but I did not have that either. They suggested I setup Apple Pay or Samsung Pay on my phone so I won't run into this problen again.

Back
Top Bottom