the thread about nothing...

2019-kia-k900-review.jpg

This is a Kia. K900 to be exact. They've been killing the designs but I think they should rebrand the name/logo. Or at least use the alternate logo.

Not the same thing, but I went to the Bank and didn't realize my debit card expired until I was at the teller window. They were willing to workaround it if I had the card to my other account, but I did not have that either. They suggested I setup Apple Pay or Samsung Pay on my phone so I won't run into this problen again.

Aww man, that sucks. Kinda odd that they’re so quick to suggest using phone apps not their own though.

Not the same thing, but I went to the Bank and didn't realize my debit card expired until I was at the teller window. They were willing to workaround it if I had the card to my other account, but I did not have that either. They suggested I setup Apple Pay or Samsung Pay on my phone so I won't run into this problen again.
Samsung pay.. :nthat:

I HATE forgetting my wallet when I leave the house. Something threw off my train on thought and headed to CVS for some sodas. I’m at the register when I realize I mistook my cell phone for my wallet :lol: I had 3 bucks on me cash so I had her ring me up for only one drink...she then reads off that long *** receipt and tells me that I got $5 free from that transaction and could buy all the drinks I originally intended on purchasing. Lucky and perfect timing:emoji_muscle:8)

CLUTCH!

...but you drink a lot of soda my G :lol:

2019-kia-k900-review.jpg

This is a Kia. K900 to be exact. They've been killing the designs but I think they should rebrand the name/logo. Or at least use the alternate logo.

a mercedes body and taillights with BMW inspired exhaust pipes.. ME GUSTA!

you're right about the branding. i don't know how long it's gonna take for kia to shed that budget/entry level connotation.

2019-kia-k900-review.jpg

I’m sorry but it looks like a knockoff luxury car. Too many details seem to be inspired by other cars. I faux with the Telluride and the Stinger tho.

I’ve been trying to find a good looking pair of black cargo pants with no cinch on the bottom. Finally found a pair but they’re on fashion nova. Idk if I wanna get exposed for wearing FN :rofl:

Back
Top Bottom