the thread about nothing...

tumblr_lrls2t8uaA1r01s07o2_1280.jpg

4e4be86635ac40a82ac23bf27b8c87353e588206-646x430.jpg
GOAT shoe......

This is one of the greatest F ups in wrestling history! It still endures after over 20 years. Booker T inadvertently calling Hulk Hogan the N-word in a promo in '90s WCW will never get old. The immediate look on Booker T's face when he realized he f'd up bad on camera is awesome. 😆

Booker T discuses his regret in this clip several years after that F up. He even divulged how Hogan reacted to it jokingly on the spot. 😆

Here's video of Booker T still expressing regret about it over 20 years. He even talks to Hogan on the line about it. Booker T needs to move forward! 🙄

Booker T has nothing to feel guilty about. It will always be hilarious until the end of time. Nobody ever thought he was wrong or heinous for that memorable botch. People still laugh and talk about it in the present. 😆👍

innocent mistake
What happens when you say a word or a phrase too much. I remember my cousin and I play cursing each other out in phone calls. He’d always end his call by telling me to “lick balls”. Well, one day he was on the phone with a client and ended it “okay sure, let me get the form ready and I’ll call you back. Okay lick balls” . What an idiot:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Sir Charles on the Rockets- lol what an era that was. Them jerseys were dope though, liked them more than the home jerseys
That was wild to see him in that I’d barely got used to seeing him in a Suns jersey. They were dope though, good times to watch the NBA.

Any of y'all remember Hulk Hogan's Rock 'n' Wrestling cartoon show on Saturday mornings on CBS during the '80s apex of WWF?

It was a clever crossover idea with a cartoon show of their licensed characters since WWF exploded into mainstream America during that period. And putting Hogan's name in the title was good marketing because there was a widespread affinity for him that time.

The only flaws of the show was the artwork and the cartoon characters didn't use the wrestlers' actual voices. The wrestlers had distinctly identifiable voices so it would have been conducive for them to voice the cartoon characters.

I realized the beat for the intro sampled Ravishing by Bonnie Tyler. The only difference is the cartoon spliced a low-tone "HULK" chant in it.

^^^^Peep the 0:50 mark toward the end of this video in the upper right of the screen! You'll see a fat girl wearing a pink t-shirt carrying a stupid small a%$ dog fall forward in the crowd mobbing Hogan! I can't believe they f'd up with editing and left in that clip of someone falling. What a botch. 😆

Back
Top Bottom