the thread about nothing...

The NBA really could’ve just waited 3 days and made the first games of the season the Christmas games. I’m stoked nonetheless..

Only in America where a corrections officer can cultivate a rap career fabricated on being a drug kingpin by taking someone's legal name and actual life. F William Roberts for doing that 💩 because that fat fool stole the Rick Ross name to use as his stage name. I will only refer to him as William Roberts forever. 🙄👎

This is Roberts as a C.O. in the '90s. 🙄
Roberts.jpg

Here is William Roberts as the bootleg Rick Ross some time during the mid to late 2000s. 🤮
Roberts2.jpg
Roberts3.jpg

Roberts actually looks like a broke a%$ Kamala, but with tats all over him instead of paint on his face and body. 😆
Kamala.jpg
Kamala1.jpg

And for the MFs who don't know who Rick Ross is, this is the real one, not that fat fool. He was also known as Freeway Ricky Ross. He's an ex-con who's reformed now.
Ross1.jpg
Ross2.jpg

That fat Roberts a%$ 🤡 actually visited Ross while he was still in prison and asked for permission to use his name and offered to pay him for it, but Ross spurned it and Roberts still took his name. What a horrible gimmick change to go from being an actual corrections officer to a rapping drug kingpin basing it off a real individual. He basically rehashed '90s WCW making up their own Ultimate Warrior with some a%$ 🤡 called Renegade. 🙄
you must of just found this info out today huh?
source.gif

F that fat a%$ 🤡 b%#@h Lizzo for stealing Rikishi's look in late 2019! That's just proof that younger generation artists have no originality if she has to rehash a look that Rikishi originated in WWF 20 years before. :emoji_angry:
Lizzo1.jpg

I can't believe she had the audacity to dress like this to a Lakers game in December 2019. She was looking like a ghetto sumo wrestler wearing this! 🤮🙄
Lizzo2.jpg

It looks like it says "NOTORIOUS" across her back. I hope she isn't disgracing The Notorious B.I.G. with that.
Lizzo3.jpg

The only Notorious I acknowledge because he's a rap legend. R.I.P. to The Notorious B.I.G.
Notorious.jpg

What pissed me off in the fallout of that Lizzo fiasco was that remedial losers misspelled the Rikishi name. Stupid MFs need to respect that man's name because he's a wrestling legend and in WWE Hall Of Fame. It was awful seeing his name misspelled on social networks when I came home from attending the Sunday Night Football game when Rams beat Seahawks after I was able to upgrade to a 3rd row seat that evening.

Rikishi is the man that originated that look in 1999 that Lizzo stole in 2019.
Rikishi1.jpg

Here's exactly what Lizzo bit off in 2019.
Rikishi2.jpg
Rikishi3.jpg
Rikishi4.jpg
1605043791270.gif

Back
Top Bottom