the thread about nothing...

Oh damn so you were getting DOUBLE the cravings :lol:

Chocolate man, what can I say? It’s delicious.
source.gif

M&Ms my favorite personally. They go great with ice cream
I don’t think I’ve ever done but I’m sure it’s good. I usually buy the ones with peanuts inside (yellow packet).

Nice to see you keeping it archaic with that album that came out in 1993 and in CD format. 👍
Yeah man, I love picking up the older stuff and this one was on my hunt list. I’ve got a handful to find and I’ll be done. It doesn’t hurt I only pay $1-2 per cd. That gameboy magnifier was only $2.25 new in the box too.

Some of the folks in the Supreme thread said he should've announced his departure. I wish he did that instead of leaving us wondering. But at the same time I understand it was probably easier for him to walk away without possibly being begged to stay.

Was there a "Final Straw" of some sorts? Why are folks speculating as to why he left?

Was there a "Final Straw" of some sorts? Why are folks speculating as to why he left?
It didn't seem like he had real issues with anyone here. My guess is that he grew out of this forum. I remember he said he didn't intend to meet anyone on this site. But in the Supreme thread there were several members who he met IRL and exchanged contact info with.

He and I attended the same high school albeit a decade apart. I never met him, but in some of our posts we referenced some nuances that only someone local would know.

I respect his decision and he will be missed.

Sonic could work as well but their not that spread out franchise wise
I’ve only ever seen ONE sonic and that was just a week ago on a 1hr 1/2 drive out my area :lol: Yeah, I’ve seen DQ’s around but can’t remember where. Google will be my friend.

Getting my car painted in 2 weeks and I cant stop looking in automotive enthusiasts thread
Sweeeeeet!! What color are you going with? What model car is it?

I’ve only ever seen ONE sonic and that was just a week ago on a 1hr 1/2 drive out my area :lol: Yeah, I’ve seen DQ’s around but can’t remember where. Google will be my friend.

Sweeeeeet!! What color are you going with? What model car is it?
Yeah sonic food is borderline horrendous (some of the worst hot dogs I've ever had in my life) but their dessert menu is on point. Not worth that long of a drive.

Nothing special like a foreign or domestic muscle car. Just a non traditional old school impala ss. Painting it black like it's color at birth. His name is prowl after the autobot lieutenant

A terrorist who's a close associate of Osama bin Laden has been killed! 😎🤯👍

Homer.gif

Back
Top Bottom