the thread about nothing...

Although I honestly belive if the possible outcome of getting punched in the face was more readily available I think people would be a bit more careful of they interact on the internet with others. That's just my opinion though

*paging all the brave "but i'm not racist!" members of NT*

Although I honestly belive if the possible outcome of getting punched in the face was more readily available I think people would be a bit more careful of they interact on the internet with others. That's just my opinion though

1605497855885.png

Oh for sure all the trolling would stop that instant :lol:
Scammers would also resort to doing something else as well.

this is why weed should have never been legalized...

anyone who wanted to consume it could get it anyway prior to legalization...i know there is more to the drug issue than the legalization of weed...but it does seem to have accelerated and increased drug use...

take a look around when youre driving...most people are high, on their phone, or both

I stumbled upon this movie called Firepower that Ultimate Warrior was in! 😆👎

It came out in 1993. You already know it's going to be bad because it was straight-to-video. The dude who played Dutch on The Karate Kid is one of the main protagonists in the movie.

Ultimate Warrior is actually listed as James Hellwig in the credits. His fight scenes are as bad as his ring work, limited as hell. And he doesn't talk in the movie, just constantly roars.

Check this 💩 out for fun.

Peep this dude disparaging Firepower and something else in this one.

therealest1 therealest1 Might have to check it out as I’ve never heard of this movie. I recall Hulk Hogan and the Undertaker in a film together but I can’t remember what it was about. Had something to do with aliens I think.

therealest1 therealest1 Might have to check it out as I’ve never heard of this movie. I recall Hulk Hogan and the Undertaker in a film together but I can’t remember what it was about. Had something to do with aliens I think.

It was straight-to-video, who was going to know about it in the '90s realistically?

That movie you're referring to is Suburban Commando. It came out in 1991. I recall Hogan faked an injury in spring 1990 to take time off to make that movie. Earthquake supposedly broke his ribs after he squashed him 3 times on The Brother Love Show. 😆

Is there no computer thread?
I plan on getting a laptop tomorrow. I haven't bought one in years. I really want the Samsung Galaxy Chromebook but I'm not trying to spend $1k.
I want a 2 in 1 with a stylus.
I used to be a Chromebook vendor and my work computer was the mid tier Samsung and I want a fan of it at all, it felt cheap and it wasn't very responsive. I'm big on build quality.

I see a Pixelbook on fb marketplace for 450. It's been listed for over a month so I'm sure dude would accept 400. He originally listed it for like 600.
Those Microsoft surface are SLEEK but they aren't 2 in 1.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom