the thread about nothing...

James Harden will never be conducive for a team with championship aspirations. He's just a ball stopper who dominates it to stuff stats. His game is predicated on dribbling out a majority of the shot clock to score. None of those equals a championship. He's just another typical good 82-game regular season player, but never excels in the playoffs.

source.gif
Haaaa needa check it out..
Seem like a thread to let go some stress n vent off...

Mike Jones!!!!!! dope mix
:smokin :smokin

Never change Antonio Brown! AB acting a fool as usual. That fool supposedly broke a security camera and threw a bike at a security guard in his community. 😆🙄📹🚲

NT really needs to stop with the discrimination/ dictatorship/ favoritism. Plenty of people post hip-hop related content on these sports threads, but when I post Reggaeton, it's inappropriate, smh.
That sucks man. Whats the reason you posting a music list in the sports thread though? Just curious.

I see folks hoarding toiler paper again. Had to go to 3 different Targets.
It’s more likely a shipping problem and not a hoarding. There’s plenty in my area as well *** wet wipes, sanitizer and rubbing alcohol. However, it could start happening since many places might be ordered to shut down again.

Wow. I completely forgot I had that basketball, and the Shaq-Fu Sega game. I remember being put on punishment for two weeks after my mom heard me and my friends cussing at the game.
I had the icey clear Jordan basketball and remember wanting the Shaq one once he came in the league. I settled on the cheapo bootleg ABA color ball instead. Man that Shaq-Fu game was bad, don’t blame you for cursing at it. I think we all did at some point :lol:

Back
Top Bottom