the thread about nothing...

Salty. Either someone swiped a package off my porch or USPS delivered to the wrong address. Ordered DVD's from Best Buy and saw it said delivered on USPS tracking. Went to check and nothing was there. It was delivered only 20min before I checked. Called Best Buy and they said if it doesn't show up today they'll reorder it. Out of all the shoes and packages I've gotten I guess I should be thankful that it was only these DVD's.
That time of year man. Porch pirates are scum. Hope you get them DVDs

I had amazing sex about 2 weeks ago and I have not stopped thinking about her now lol
🧐🧐🧐
OOOOoooohhhhh, somebody is in love :lol: :pimp::emoji_fire:

So let me ask, as a grown person, how much of a stink do you make over principled situations? Like, no harm caused, but it's the principle of it. cuz I'm hot under the collar about something right now and I dunno if I'm tripping or not.
It depends on the situation. I’m usually very calm about things and typically laugh it off. I’m used to being the one to diffuse fights as my family members have a bad temper. I have it as well but I’m able to control it better.

Holy crap! That's downtown Flushing by the library, 15 mins from me.
Crazy to think a parking spot can cause all that. This world can be unreal sometimes :smh:

4e7f6579128b92c0dd2197917d46e797.jpg

Flavor Flav will always be the peoples' fool. F what people say about him being ignorant and loud, it's likable ironically. That man has people mimicking his catchphrases. Flavor Flav has to be the most likable ignorant person in the history of mankind! He seems like someone you can welcome in your home despite his ignorance.

I still remember him initially as a rapper/hype-man with Public Enemy. And that was way before he was in that hit reality/dating show, Flavor Of Love, in the 2000s.

Anyone remember when he had that failed fried chicken restaurant in Iowa during the last decade? That was destined to fail because he targeted the wrong demographic and region, and there were already Chick-fil-A spots established out there that people went to.

Flavor Flav has to be America's favorite crackhead. He's perhaps the best living 🤡 ever.
Flav1.jpg
Flav2.jpg
Flav4.jpg
Flav5.jpg

Flavor Flav can still end up looking cool being in a courtroom. He's awesome for wearing some Jordan Brand attire in court! And the guy on the left looks like a broke a%$ Vladimir Putin. 😆
Flav7.jpg

Remember this mugshot from a DUI he caught? 😆
Flav8.jpg

AMerica's favorite Crackhead.

I guess this isn't racially motivated either huh?

KHUFU KHUFU

Crazy to think a parking spot can cause all that. This world can be unreal sometimes :smh:
[/QUOTE]

Absolutely bro. In the heat of the moment we lose our cool & judgement becomes blurred BUT after some point especially in a public setting you HAVE to walk or drive away in this dudes case. Granted the guy with the bat came back at him & approached looking for a round 2 but mans is in a CAR aka big, heavy, deadly weapon 0 to lethal in no time. He's going to lose his license, serve jail time, that stain may never be removed from his record & damaged a beautiful ride. We live in the digital era where quite literally everybody & their mothers have a camera on them so there's bound to be a plethora of evidence against the wheel man. Read he's 24- super young & now they got em on attempted vehicular manslaughter. All around ****** situation

Ultimate Warrior was always a crazy a%$ fool!

Here's an example from this match he had against Dino Bravo from The Main Event in 1990. His promo in the beginning of this video is also crazy. Peep the 2:45 mark in this video when he pulled Jimmy Hart under the ring and stripped off his pants and jacket! Jimmy Hart screamed like a little girl. 😆 😲

Total Recall, the original one from 1990, not that sorry rehash from 2012, had a lot of funny death scenes.

This alley scene when Quaid single-handedly killed 4 guys is hilarious. Arnold Schwarzenegger yelling 'WHAT THE F&%! DID I DO WRONG? TELL ME!" was funny. 😆

I been over analyzing the company move to Texas way too much this week.
i keep going back and forth but I know I can’t leave LA

Back
Top Bottom