the thread about nothing...

can someone make a list of all the mods for me im new here and i need to ask them a question regarding one of my besties who just made an account if they can have an exemption to the 30 day rule due to tenuating circumstances 🙏🏽

Are you aware with how many people die from tobacco and alcohol? More people die from tobacco a DAY than people have been dying from covid daily.
6oXV.gif

Man, not even sure where to post this ... but my Mom's car got broken into the other night along with the other neighbors.

My Mom live's 15 minutes or so away from me, but a couple weeks ago they had the fire evacuations so she had all of important documents in there still :smh:

Passport
SS
DL
CCs

All stolen, she is also a nurse working the frontlines in a COVID Unit bros ... she would keep all her dirty scrubs in her trunk along with her shoes AND THESE ************* STOLE ALL HER DIRTY SCRUBS!

I've seen the surveillance footage and there's this idiot running with her bag of uniforms and have the vehicle but hard to make out the plates and the model.

I just don't get it man.

These dudes (before she got to cancel everything) used it at Target and at a Gas Station :smh:

Where ?
Pic of car or dudes ?
Maybe I’ll find them!
Man, not even sure where to post this ... but my Mom's car got broken into the other night along with the other neighbors.

My Mom live's 15 minutes or so away from me, but a couple weeks ago they had the fire evacuations so she had all of important documents in there still :smh:

Passport
SS
DL
CCs

All stolen, she is also a nurse working the frontlines in a COVID Unit bros ... she would keep all her dirty scrubs in her trunk along with her shoes AND THESE MOTHER****ERS STOLE ALL HER DIRTY SCRUBS!

I've seen the surveillance footage and there's this idiot running with her bag of uniforms and have the vehicle but hard to make out the plates and the model.

I just don't get it man.

These dudes (before she got to cancel everything) used it at Target and at a Gas Station :smh:

Passport
SS
DL
CCs

All stolen, she is also a nurse working the frontlines in a COVID Unit bros ... she would keep all her dirty scrubs in her trunk along with her shoes AND THESE MOTHER****ERS STOLE ALL HER DIRTY SCRUBS!

I just don't get it man.

1. Log off NT
2. Find that sucka
3. Make said sucka regret that decision

I need some urgent help from someone good at math and logic. I'm supposed to take a screening test for an IT education program that needs to be submitted by 2PM Friday at the latest. The problem is we've been given zero preparation materials and this extremely limited time to prepare. All we were told is that the test has a 2h limit and it will be divided in 4 sections; mathematical logic, programming logic, English proficiency and French proficiency. There will be about 125 questions, all multiple choice.

This exercise is the sole example we were given and frankly I have no idea how to start this or the process to get to the outcome.
"Getal" means "number" by the way. The 4 solutions options in the "schrijf getal/write number" box are 55, 120, 220 and 270. One of them is the correct solution.

Can anyone here help me out? I assume I'm going to fail these type of questions part on the test either way but at this point I can't even figure out the solution process behind this exercise that was given as an example of what to expect.
7cc351adda9814b982c661b40e7f0886.png

Last edited:
Anyone know how I could get the cheapest possible form of cable? would be much appreciated.

I need some urgent help from someone good at math and logic. I'm supposed to take a screening test for an IT education program that needs to be submitted by 2PM Friday at the latest. The problem is we've been given zero preparation materials and this extremely limited time to prepare. All we were told is that the test has a 2h limit and it will be divided in 4 sections; mathematical logic, programming logic, English proficiency and French proficiency. There will be about 125 questions, all multiple choice.

This exercise is the sole example we were given and frankly I have no idea how to start this or the process to get to the outcome.
"Getal" means "number" by the way. The 4 solutions options in the "schrijf getal/write number" box are 55, 120, 220 and 270. One of them is the correct solution.

Can anyone here help me out? I assume I'm going to fail these type of questions part on the test either way but at this point I can't even figure out the solution process behind this exercise that was given as an example of what to expect.
0660a380f0004bb3258663c44af4eea8.png

I think it's 55
55 isn't greater than 100
-> 110 = 100 + 10
-> 110 = 55 * 2 | 55 = 110 / 2

but I'm probably wrong :lol:

Back
Top Bottom