the thread about nothing...

It's Crazy how unaware people are about certain things. Dude in my complex has a crazy loud, club-style sound system. Lights and everything. He lives like 4 or 5 rows over from me and I can still hear it, so imagine what his direct neighbors experience. Of course people complain. I know him through some people and I've heard him talk about the situation. He thinks that just bc he pays rent he can do what he wants to do and people that complain aren't letting him "do him" 🤦🏾‍♂️

The entitlement some people have when they are living somewhere (that they do not even own) that SHARES WALLS with other people and think they can do what they want to do and not be courteous and thoughtful to others.

I live in a condo complex (so most people here own), but we still share walls, so your message made me think of my old upstairs neighbor who I assume always lived in a SFH and the condo was her first place on her own (she was young). Well, let's just say that I can hear her bedroom antics quite clearly (her master bedroom was right above mine). One day, I was able to hear her and her man from my dining room because they were THAT loud! SMH I was fed up, so the next time I heard them (it was like midnight or 1 in the morning), I started yelling at her man through my ceiling telling him not to hurt her since she sounds like he was killing her. Luckily, the way my unit is set up it does not share any walls from my master except the ceiling with the upstairs neighbor, so I do not think anybody else heard me yell that except for them (I hope not anyway).

Well, I did not hear them do their bedroom antics anymore and she ended up selling the condo and moving months after that, but it was quite awkward seeing them at the neighborhood Panera Bread on the weekend after I yelled at them. LLS I am just glad that she moved and the person who lives above me now is "normal" when it comes to the noise level.

1606086477711.png
1606086723613.png

Can anyone help me out?

Just tryna help a friend generate likes and comments for a project they did for footlocker.

a like or comment would be greatly appreciated. 🙏🙏

Last edited:
TURBO UNO TURBO UNO Update: I thought I got banned from the NBA thread, but I didn't just the Footy thread and it wasn't permanent. Knowing how NT rolls with their double standards, etc. I'm just gonna take a long break from those threads.

Good man, take a break from them. No point in letting it ruin your time browsing nt.

i'll might be surprised if i don't end up w/ dominican chick, that's been my trajectory thus far :lol: its been never been on purpose on this side at least.

And then call the cops. Happen to me plenty of times. Especially during covid.

Yessss! I haven't had the police part happen to me yet but it did happen to my mom once. This was prior to the pandemic too :smh:

The one that did happen to me recently was a women walking her kids around the neighborhood. She thought she was so slick too....snapping pics of her children in front of and behind my car :lol::lol: I tossed up the middle finger for the rear shot but my tint was probably too dark.

Yessss! I haven't had the police part happen to me yet but it did happen to my mom once. This was prior to the pandemic too :smh:

The one that did happen to me recently was a women walking her kids around the neighborhood. She thought she was so slick too....snapping pics of her children in front of and behind my car :lol::lol: I tossed up the middle finger for the rear shot but my tint was probably too dark.

Sounds like a nosey Rosey.

March-April

I'm at a park in a neighborhood one day. 2 cops pass by me, I'm confident about it and I dont think anything of it. I finished my meal and don't even pull the "lighter" out yet. I focus back in my phone and tell myself I ain't trying to go above giraffe pu55y until they leave. 89 seconds later next thing you know, I hear car door close. I look up and a sheriff is walking up to me. I hide the 5 inch tiny brown stick and crack my window just a little bit. "What's up?". "We got a report that you've been arguing with your girlfriend and you threatened to hit her." "Haha nah man I've been single for years, what are you talking about?" "Well your car fits the description and......." "Wait, my car fits the description? What they say?" He describes my car of course. I then tell him my name and ID number. He then backs up a little and gets on the radio to confirm "names" (😐). I pull out my id and place it on my window(no tint) for proof. He walks back up and look at it, then gets back on the radio again. Kid you not. A (black lady ✊) resident of the neighborhood walks up and doesn't say anything and watches everything. He looks at her and gets in apologetic mode. "Sorry it must of been wrong this and wrong that" he turns to her and says "sorry ma'am, everything is ok we id'd the wrong person." Less then a minute later the other cop pulls up ask the 1st cop. "Did you tell him?" He then proceeds to tell me "yea man we had the wrong person. I guess somebody's daughter was scared of her b/f, saw your car and thought it was you. They specifically described your car." "Yea man it's not me, idk what's going on." He said "alright" and continued talking to his partner. The black lady and I gave that yea right look at eachother and I took off. Went straight to the casa and :nthat: ....

P.s. My people's stay safe out here. For whatever reason the 1st cop could've had a chip on his shoulder, saw me pulling out my i.d. and wacked me for thinking it was a gun. My folks would still be hurt from the loss while he's @home eating apple pie with his family like kyle rittemouse...

Nesty Breaks Down Wisin & Yandel's ''Me Estas Tentando'' Instrumental

Nesty Breaks Down Bad Bunny's ''Bichiyal'' Instrumental

Back
Top Bottom