the thread about nothing...

that ***#@% sparred with pros.
That being said, my $$ would've been on him...

smh glass jaw

Glass jaw?

He literally jumped into a right hook. That **** would have put us all to sleep.

Not to mention he was probably still feeling the shot to the ear that put him down in the first round...let alone the shot he took for the first knock down in the 2nd round.

I kind of want to say that was fixed. Nate was a world class athlete, but that second right hook looked official

Nate was stressed out and has not enough boxing experience. Being a world class athlete does not mean you can fight, and it definitely doesn't mean you can take a punch in the face.

MOST people would fold after a punch to the face when you are not used to the feeling.

Like maq25060 maq25060 said, he should not have been in the ring.

I'm happy i didn't stay up for this. Watched the fights this morning and slept like a baby :lol:

tumblr_nf584aorGn1rhyloso1_400.gifv

A%$ 🤡 fool alert. 🙄

I can't believe Tekashi 6ix9ine wants to test Gervonta Davis. Doesn't he realize that guy's hands are registered as lethal weapons due to his profession?

And why are clubs open with fools crowded up inside in the middle of a pandemic? I thought 6ix9nine got an early release from prison because of asthma during a pandemic, but here he is in a club. 🙄

These data show that US students who choose to major in education, essentially the bulk of people who become teachers, have for at least the last seven decades been selected from students at the lower end of the academic aptitude pool.

A 2010 McKinsey report noted that top performing school systems, such as those in Singapore, Finland, and South Korea, “recruit 100% of their teacher corps from the top third of the academic cohort.”

You don't say...

Back
Top Bottom