the thread about nothing...

i forgot which comedian said it...i think chris rock.
but he said men dont want your girl they just want to **** your girl and give her back to you
tenor.gif

The homies girl hit me up
She’s making a video of his friends “tossing” a note to each other wishing him a happy birthday.
honestly such a sweet gesture on her end
I miss having a girl sometimes
Tired of telling 5 chicks how my day went 😭
lmao luh u b
ur time will come when ur time comes

She’s making a video of his friends “tossing” a note to each other wishing him a happy birthday.

Homie's girl 1-10?

I’m just commenting because they commented

Meh had a crappy weekend. Oh well, have to keep moving forward in life. *sigh*
I caught a flat on rural highway w/o a streetlight in sight yesterday. Dark as hell. I would've posted about, but I only had 19% of my battery left, & I had to pay $200 to get my whip towed. Luckily my phones got answered.

I fell down a later *ladder on Friday too :lol:

Last edited:
Saw this posted on IG. Being a teen in the 90’s, going into all the foot stores and seeing all the heat I thought I would never own. I feel for all the youngins who couldn’t experience this. Instead, they either had to camp out or wake up early in the morning and cyber battle humans and bots to grab a pair of sneakers.

BE56E2B0-296B-44B7-B48B-939B21F99AAF.jpeg

What’s crazy is if I remember correctly the Jordan’s released a while before the Rodman’s which means they were available after release. i remember as a kid being months late on og 4s and 5s and could still get them. I remember getting black 4s over fire red which were released later.

Saw this posted on IG. Being a teen in the 90’s, going into all the foot stores and seeing all the heat I thought I would never own. I feel for all the youngins who couldn’t experience this. Instead, they either had to camp out or wake up early in the morning and cyber battle humans and bots to grab a pair of sneakers.

BE56E2B0-296B-44B7-B48B-939B21F99AAF.jpeg
playoff XIIs :emoji_heart_eyes::emoji_heart_eyes:

in my top 5

my favorite vanity measure i hear now is people telling me how diverse their group of friends they have or had growing up

Back
Top Bottom