the thread about nothing...

This dude and just one other guy were just casually leading 200 cows up the side of the freeway. :lol: made it look easy af.

C525F62F-BCAE-413F-AB85-672DC8DACF4D.jpeg

I have uncles in their late 60’s that still do farm work in Mexico. Hardest workers I’ve ever known, my love and respect to them.
Damn, salute to them.

yeah it’s one of those things you don’t do for the money that’s for sure. My boy raises beef, not a big operation like that but still has like 75 head. It’s no joke man, I help him when I can. Nothing sucks more than pounding in fence posts.

Is this recent because I feel Air Mission came out recently again. I still have all 4 colors, only worn the Oregon Ducks like once.

That view from behind is A1, however did have to get that caption translated first before liking it.

Don't think like me, but respect that I think differently

Body definitely built but doesn't hurt to have fun with it.

I just found out about task rabbit and it basically saved my life.
Tuesday, hired 2 dudes for 2 hours for the heavy stuff for 170. Truck was 40.
Thought I could get the rest on my own. Nope. Hired another dude with an suv last night for an hour for 30 for bags and boxes and such.
3 hours of help plus truck for 240 and that's what 2 men and a truck charge for simply the first hour., then 30 for each additional 15 min.
I would've broken down doing it by myself. Like legit would've been on the stairs having a nervous breakdown.
I must admit that it really makes you wonder 'how much of this do I really need?"
Basically everything is still boxed up, and the last few nights I've been happy with my mattress and my phone, and a few clean clothes in a bag. I couldn't even remember what was in most of the boxes. I was in that previous unit 4 years and I promise moving in didn't seem like half as much stuff. Just doesn't seem like I've accumulated that much stuff in those years.

Last edited:
Travel

These refs don't know anything.

@206to813

these vids rustle my jimmies. I used to get called for a walk like once or twice a game when i played basketball in high school. If this truly is the rule then it should be more well known.

Y’all for it!??

all the way in. I assume it will be different then say Gardin Chicken (that is vegan) nutritionally. Hoping it is high protein content with a good structure and not necessarily soy based to get the protein.

Thought beyond meat was plant based.
Meant to respond to this yesterday, my fault. Anyway, yes. I got beyond & impossible meat mixed up. The impossible stuff is made of soy, yeast, starches, and some other stuff. Beyond is plant based.

Back
Top Bottom