the thread about nothing...

Good day at the thrift store. Someone came in and donated a pair Nike Vandal Jonh Elliots that looked to have been worn once or twice. Oh and in my size too! The new manager priced them at $9.99 each so I had get them :pimp:

Pics

Not home right now but I got this colorway
1606885749860.jpeg

Action figure or not. This would be sweet if we can see this being done on Lebron instead.
LMAO your comment is so convenient, considering that Medicom MAFEX is gonna release a Lebron James figure this month. might get one if i have an extra budget and do the exact same sequence but with LBJ instead of Rukawa

Not home right now but I got this colorway
1606885749860.jpeg
I love these, I remember they released like 3 years ago alongside an almost smoke grey pair. Almost got the latter but I didn't want to settle cause I wanted them in black. Literally a year later a black pair came out and I got them on black Friday a month after release for 99 bucks. Very subtle shoe that are comfortable although your feet might sweat a bit

LMAO your comment is so convenient, considering that Medicom MAFEX is gonna release a Lebron James figure this month. might get one if i have an extra budget and do the exact same sequence but with LBJ instead of Rukawa

Pleasssssse. 🙏. I might have to still frame it and post it in multiple places...

I love these, I remember they released like 3 years ago alongside an almost smoke grey pair. Almost got the latter but I didn't want to settle cause I wanted them in black. Literally a year later a black pair came out and I got them on black Friday a month after release for 99 bucks. Very subtle shoe that are comfortable although your feet might sweat a bit

I just saw the other colorways, man they are ALL nice :emoji_fire: I’m a big fan of the Vandal anyways so to see them in premium materials is dope. Thanks for the tidbit of them being a little hotter than the usuals, I’d only wear them for a bit since the suede can get dirty real easy on this particular colorway. I got myself a suede/nubuck cleaning kit and hoping I won’t need it as much, lol.

Anyways, wishing my TAN fam a sunny warm Wednesday full of positive surprises! :emoji_muscle::emoji_sun_with_face:

They do chicken too??
Science is kinda scary yo. Might as well go full human flesh/meat.
One step closer to commercialized cannibalism..
Beef, chicken, fish, pork, I've even had a veggie crab cake. I don't really like sea food so I'm not the proper person to judge that one.

fam we are in the same boat . We have been in the office since day 1 with no option to work from home

in the office there’s about 12 of us , 1 just tested positive

we also have a giant warehouse / factory that though we don’t see most of the people from the floor , a few from shipping do come over of it’s a problem ...... they’re in the double digits of positive cases.

Human Resources checked our temp for a week that’s it , they’re not even telling us the positive cases . **** is insane

whelp supervisor went home cause somebody in her house tested positive .... so that’s now 2/12-15 of people .

ive been within 6 feet of her so I’m just going to go get tested tomorrow smh .

been congested but just hoping and praying it was a regular cold .

Back
Top Bottom