the thread about nothing...

Does anybody have the gif of the dude standing at a podium nervously looking out into the crowd? I feel like I’ve seen it on NT a bunch of times, but my Google search is coming up empty.

NT ad
Screenshot_20201211-210850_Chrome.jpg

Just saw cool grey 3s are coming back out. On my birthday at that. Need a pair
First shoe I paid resell for. Got them off pickyourshoes.com

funny story about those
I waited around all day for them to be delivered. I wanted to wear them out that day. .They finally came and I went to meet up with my friends at my boys house. When I got there they told me this chick came through and slurped the whole team back to back and I just missed it :smh: :smh:
A few weeks later I came home and they were gone, my brother was wearing them and scuffed tf out of them and from there on they eventually became beaters
The sole is coming off but I still have them

Damn just when I thought my year couldn’t suck anymore. My favorite sneakers died aka the bubble popped and now I can’t find them anywhere in my size 😭😭😭

206to813 206to813

What is Federal Way like? Demographics, etc.........
I don’t even know fam all I know is we would go to Federal Way every summer to the only theme park around. It was nothing special but as a kid it was great. It was called Enchanted village/wild waves. Growing up I thought it was at least an hour away but I just checked and it’s only 30 mins from seattle :lol:
That’s all I know, and Michael Dickerson was from there. Rockets/Grizzlies

Bought some chocolate chip cookies and it's too sweet :smh:
From where? You ever try Chip? They have locations in Astoria/LIC/Bleecker & Ditmars also. They're custom cookies. I've had almost all their flavors & they're delicious. They also have a mobile truck shop that is out & about Tuesdays & Wednesdays on Bell & Northern

Back
Top Bottom