the thread about nothing...

Yeah it was but anytime a fat Mexican gets some shine I gotta represent lol. If I’m not mistaken I think herscheiser had beaten cancer or something prior to that which made that vic special

Yeah it was but anytime a fat Mexican gets some shine I gotta represent lol. If I’m not mistaken I think herscheiser had beaten cancer or something prior to that which made that vic special

Fernando gave us ALLLLL hope! Lol Had my chubby cousin throwing uncontrolled pitches at me :lol:

Really? I didn’t know that. I probably heard it mentioned but didn’t understand at that age. That W must’ve been extra special, no doubt about it.

Oh damn nooo :frown::frown::frown:
This year has been beyond wack.

Rest In Peace Tiny.

Childhood Memories of him in the WWF
1607652472845.jpeg
1607652415559.jpeg

Last edited:
R.I.P. Tiny Lister. What a f'd up year! :emoji_angry:🙄😢

I'll always recall seeing him as a wrestler named Zeus in WWF in 1989 first and foremost before I learned he was an actor.
Zeus.jpg

On a lighter note, I'll always remember that manufactured feud between Hulk Hogan and him in 1989. It was a marketing ploy to cross promote the No Holds Barred movie and WWF programming. They supposedly had problems on the set of the movie and it carried over to "real life". I remember Zeus was pissed off he had to lose to Hogan in the movie, so he came to WWF to prove he could beat Hogan in "real life". 😆
Zeus2.jpg
Zeus3.jpg

serious question, how come they don't sell jordands or supreme or certain things on Amazon. i mean that 2 day shipping would be clutch.

Nike doesn't want to give up the D2C relationship (data is king). They are also cutting the middleman and reducing the number of stores selling their products while they push their website + expand their Nike stores.

Had a job I enjoyed with decent pay and hours and got laid off a month or two after Covid hit. Been applying for jobs nonstop since and out of a handful that gave an interview, I've yet to receive any offers. I've never been one to have issues getting hired once I've been able to interview and sell myself.

I've had 0 luck being hired and recently a friend of a friend reached out saying he could refer me for a position at his job. Pay wasn't great but figured I can't find anything so whatever. Maybe I can get in and work my way up the ladder. Interviewed Tuesday and thought I crushed it. Person interviewing me gave a bunch of insight on the position so thought that was a sign this was a potential W finally.

got the email today that I didn't get it. :smh: a position I thought I was slightly overqualified for in a pay bracket I was settling for and I still struck out. Feels bad man. I'm usually a very positive person but this one hurt:smh:

Had a job I enjoyed with decent pay and hours and got laid off a month or two after Covid hit. Been applying for jobs nonstop since and out of a handful that gave an interview, I've yet to receive any offers. I've never been one to have issues getting hired once I've been able to interview and sell myself.

I've had 0 luck being hired and recently a friend of a friend reached out saying he could refer me for a position at his job. Pay wasn't great but figured I can't find anything so whatever. Maybe I can get in and work my way up the ladder. Interviewed Tuesday and thought I crushed it. Person interviewing me gave a bunch of insight on the position so thought that was a sign this was a potential W finally.

got the email today that I didn't get it. :smh: a position I thought I was slightly overqualified for in a pay bracket I was settling for and I still struck out. Feels bad man. I'm usually a very positive person but this one hurt:smh:
Chest out, chin up.
Wouldn't be surprised if they already had someone in mind for that position.
You'll find your spot soon.

Back
Top Bottom