the thread about nothing...

low key everyone waiting for dinner while you moonwalking

947dcb87fe92f0e541595b98b09027a5.gif

I aint getting anytime soon bro lmfao
This was just my plan for da big day

but ill definitely post video for the nt fam
You know how to moonwalk?

Are you going to freelance it or do you have a structured routine you've been practicing?

Edit:
No jokes, just curious....
I've seen a lot of structured ones that were successful and a nice surprise. Kind of like flash mob type. Where some of the selected folks in the audience joined in as background dancers...

Last edited:
jokes aside tho if you really bout it I would say a short medley of your/her favorites, you could fit a handful of songs in just a few minutes.

some reason this also reminded me of that dude who was mad at his guests for not giving him enough money as gifts.

You know how to moonwalk?

Are you going to freelance it or do you have a structured routine you've been practicing?
Yes i can moonwalk, thats actually the move i saw on an old MJ vhs tape that got me going.

and The performance is going to be structured for sure, according to how MJ performed in his music videos. The moves become muscle memory once you practice enough. The biggest problem for me is self-doubt, i dont wanna mess up and look dumb. It doesnt matter how much you practice, sometimes you can still forget the choreography from anxiety

Yes i can moonwalk, thats actually the move i saw on an old MJ vhs tape that got me going.

and The performance is going to be structured for sure, according to how MJ performed in his music videos. The moves become muscle memory once you practice enough. The biggest problem for me is self-doubt, i dont wanna mess up and look dumb. It doesnt matter how much you practice, sometimes you can still forget the choreography from anxiety

I feel you on the anxiety part...

I've seen a lot of structured ones that were successful and a nice surprise. Kind of like flash mob type. Where some of the selected folks in the audience joined in as background dancers...

Thread about nothingers.....

To those that sport women jordans. Say for whatever reason why you like it, would you also wear other type of popular clothing that was tailored for women? Like jackets, hats, winter gloves, ugg type boots, scarves, glasses, & etc...

I personally draw the line at maybe a few jordans...

Thread about nothingers.....

To those that sport women jordans. Say for whatever reason why you like it, would you also wear other type of popular clothing that was tailored for women? Like jackets, hats, winter gloves, ugg type boots, scarves, glasses, & etc...

I personally draw the line at maybe a few jordans...
Women Jordans aren't really tailored for women tho. I mean they were made for women but the size and shape is pretty much the same as long as you go 1.5 size up. So it's a little different from rocking clothes since most womens clothes are made for a womans shape and won't fit men properly.

I personally wouldn't rock womens sunglasses tho just cause they're ugly lol. I don't do scarves so those are a no too. Only boots I rock are timbs. Pretty sure there's a mens version of Uggs out there and pretty sure they look bogus too😁

Only womens pair I have atm are the UNC to Chi 1's
20200214_162455.jpg

Seems counterproductive for him.
All I know is his mother in-law suing his wife.
He'd promised her beaucoup bread. For assisting, babysitting and all that...
She claims.
Money does some things..

Back
Top Bottom