the thread about nothing...

9AD1493F-F324-4384-9790-2CA133899948.png

Ii wasn't really paying attention so I'm most likely wrong but I feel like the popularity of those Funko figures came out of nowhere. A few my friends collect then now

Damn. I wasn’t able to find that Shawn Kemp Funko Pop. I’m sure the next re-stock will have several since there probably aren’t very many Sonics/Kemp fans in my area of SoCal. I just need that Kemp and Iverson (coming soon 2021).

1609380045746.png
I almost cop the Kemp last summer but then the George Floyd stuff happened.

When I had the munchies, I would always say I was Hungarian. Now that I think about....you’d be Hungarian AFTER you ate. :emoji_thinking::emoji_thinking:

this old man really let him hijack his car :smh:
real life GTA :lol:

the way he was able to hop that retaining wall and not break his legs and survive getting hit by car. mans couldve had a career in parkour or american ninja warrior

i feel like kidrobot missed a huge opportunity to do a collab with marvel, or at least either the xmen series. funko collab'd with marvel and just ran to the bank with it. i have a few of them but wouldve preferred them in kidrobot sizes.

Not at home right now but I have the Shaq and Magic Johnson one from today Plus...

Mickey #01
MegaMan #376
Michael Jordan #54
Jason Voorhees (8-bit) #23
Freddy Krueger (8-bit) #22

I also forgot to mention my nephews got me a 10inch size He-Man Skeletor pop for my birthday. Okay so I technically have 8 total :lol: I swear though I’ll be done after Kemp and Iverson.

I almost cop the Kemp last summer but then the George Floyd stuff happened.
This Kemp should be a common one since they’re new and in the “home“ color jersey. Check your local Target :emoji_thumbsup:

Last edited:
funko was smart with their licensing.. a lot of pop culture stuff that you can buy as a quick/cheap present.

eg secret santa.. oh they like friends? here's a monica pop for $10

Back
Top Bottom