the thread about nothing...

Had to say goodbye to my dad tonight. He had a massive heart attack today. The had him stable at the hospital but the machines were keeping his heart functioning. It was his wish to not be resuscitated or intubated so me and my mom were just by his side until we gave the okay to take him off life support.

****s tough. Hardest thing I’ve ever dealt with in life and I won’t be done processing this for a while. He went out peacefully and pain free in the end. After a loooong battle with heart disease and COPD. I’m glad I got to be with him on Christmas and tell him I loved him and thought he did a great job raising me.

May he rest in peace, you gave him amazing days for the road. He must have felt accomplished and proud.

it will never not amaze me at how some of the dumbest individuals confidently talk about some of the most complex subjects like it's simple and often times repeat myths or just straight up lie

pisses me off if it's a video and it goes viral

giphy.gif

• Haha
Reactions: sb
Had to say goodbye to my dad tonight. He had a massive heart attack today. The had him stable at the hospital but the machines were keeping his heart functioning. It was his wish to not be resuscitated or intubated so me and my mom were just by his side until we gave the okay to take him off life support.

****s tough. Hardest thing I’ve ever dealt with in life and I won’t be done processing this for a while. He went out peacefully and pain free in the end. After a loooong battle with heart disease and COPD. I’m glad I got to be with him on Christmas and tell him I loved him and thought he did a great job raising me.
I'm sorry for your loss brother. Hold onto the good times & take your time grieving.

The air in dallas is trash af

i went to utah for a lil bit with zero allergies problem but as soon as i touchdown in DFW airport i start sneezing again

what is that and what are they doing?
Side tracked.

The first 10 minutes or so might be a little too brutal for the “woke” generation. I feel like someone is going to try to use that against him when CtA2 drops.

Jimmy Dore got more spine than any of these politicians why arent more people talking about #ForceTheVote

Back
Top Bottom