the thread about nothing...

And it’s folks online talking about they hope he dies because he was a woman beater. Damn near 30 years ago. I’m like damn, people can’t change and do better? Like they’re mad at Dre for what he did almost 3 decades ago, like didn’t he already pay for that back then...... this **** gotta stop.
Negative people, man. They wish everyone was as miserable as they are :smh:

“Man without forgiveness in their heart, living is worse punishment than death” -Mr Miyagi

i hear you but you gotta look at it from other people's perspectives too.
imagine if you grew up watching your momma getting beaten. you probably wouldn't have a lot of sympathy either.
****ed up all around but it is what it is.

imagine if you grew up watching your momma getting beaten. you probably wouldn't have a lot of sympathy either.
I respect it Fam, I’m just like I don’t get how folks wish something like death on someone else, or how they just wish ill will on someone they don’t even know, it’s crazy to me.

i suck at drawing too.
i still use stick figures as people
my dude Stik is fire though. street artist from london.

1609903787147.png

1609903800294.png

1609903813660.png
1609903859620.png

So, more on my apartment.

As per my contract, I had to serve them notice of my intention to sue them.

I sent them an email, the manager of the project came back to me.

They're saying they're at 92% and that deliveries should be happening on February.

**** em, still going to sue them, took them too long to came back to me and I hate being played around. Don't ever take bull**** of people working with your money.

Concurrently I decided to get on another apartment with my business partners, solid project and backing it up with them will only take like 1k monthly payments for the next 4 years and could be easily be sold when delivered for 30-40% its original price.

Last edited:
You guys talking about drawing ... that's one of my goals for this year, learning the basics at least.

My biological father is a painter, the very few good memories I have of/with him have the scent of oil on canvas, and my brother did graphic design I was the sole talentless dude of the family :wow:

I did grow up watching my mom get beat. I learned why my father acted that way too. It was his father who beat him almost daily as a child and his mother who abandoned him that caused him to take out his frustrations on my mother and I. My parents aren’t together anymore but I still talk/visit both regularly. I’ve learned never to raise my hand in anger towards women because of those experiences and not allow the cycle of violence to continue.

And it’s folks online talking about they hope he dies because he was a woman beater. Damn near 30 years ago. I’m like damn, people can’t change and do better? Like they’re mad at Dre for what he did almost 3 decades ago, like didn’t he already pay for that back then...... this **** gotta stop.

I only saw one post on NT about Kobe’s situation when he passed, were there more?

I think ESPN had a paragraph about it.

People were talking about Kobe and Colorado after he passed..

this entire cancel culture BS does this dumb **** lol. bringing up **** people did decades ago acting like people can't change, people words weren't taken out of context, etc. these clowns need to be condemned.

this entire cancel culture BS does this dumb **** lol. bringing up **** people did decades ago acting like people can't change, people words weren't taken out of context, etc. these clowns need to be condemned.

Do you think it’s part of their story though?

I did grow up watching my mom get beat. I learned why my father acted that way too. It was his father who beat him almost daily as a child and his mother who abandoned him that caused him to take out his frustrations on my mother and I. My parents aren’t together anymore but I still talk/visit both regularly. I’ve learned never to raise my hand in anger towards women because of those experiences and not allow the cycle of violence to continue.
i feel you. im just saying i can understand why someone might not show any sympathy.
theres a lot of people in this world i have no sympathy for. i meet a lot of them every day.

Furniture is mad expensive. I was looking for a simple tv stand and the prices were insane. I saw one on fb marketplace for 60 and dude never responded to my message, so I figured I'd just build my own since it was so basic. The materials were 30. I've never stained wood so I didn't know what to expect but it's literally just like painting. Once I finish this project I think I'm going to make this a side hustle. Even throw in an option for personalized pieces with name or dates with a wood burner.
Tryna get that 2020 corvette.
A little taller than I wanted but it's good for now. Need to add some glue so it'll be more stable.
20210105_234104.jpg

Back
Top Bottom