the thread about nothing...

f3121n6eik961.jpg

My last couple of bosses were so good! I wouldn't be the professional I am without them.

The junior partner and the senior partner of my practice were so clever and had a bunch of experience, but mostly they'd like to watered good and bad moments with plenty of whiskey.

I'm drinking much much less right now, but at the time, drinking with them, the long lunches, the occasional half day off ... they were a blessing to the learning process haha

there’s no thread on this? This is literally insane

Apparently shots were reported inside the chambers.

I'm not even into this country/national pride like that. But I'm literally sitting here fighting back tears at work. I cant believe this is our "home." Everything about this is ****ed.

I'm sorry for your loss brother. Hold onto the good times & take your time grieving.

thanks I appreciate it. I thought I’d be ready for this but there’s so many things I never considered that are making things hard for me.

going over to the house to console moms, and EVERYTHING around the house is my dads. All his favorite things. His classic cars in the driveway as I pull up, but he’s not tinkering in the garage.

favorite reclining chair in the same spot, but he’s never coming out to sit. All his fishing poles and lures laying around and were never going fishing again. And the house feels soooo strange with just my mom, knowing that when I leave she’s just gonna be sitting there all alone.

****s tough. Thankfully my work gave me the next 2 weeks off so I can grieve and let all these emotions play out

Back
Top Bottom