the thread about nothing...

no respect for any man that punches another man in the nuts.
the reason why chris paul will forever be a little ***** to me.
200.gif

Yeah, I’m cool with it if used for self defense like a child using it on a adult or a woman defending herself. Chris Paul is a certified ***** , I agree :lol:

Let us not forget how Daniel-San got out of some trouble in Karate Kid part 2. All Mr. Miyagi advice earlier in the film. He called it “primary target” :lol:

57EFD1EF-4664-4876-BAE0-74C95D19ACB1.png
16344FB3-7B36-464A-944B-D6749236B803.png
160D59CE-DD87-4DB7-8D8B-060BE54619FC.png
D99F46F1-C52A-4AA1-9832-DC612F25CB30.png
54F4DA37-7854-43D2-BBFA-26FDDAA750B8.png

Last edited:
If it's a regular fight I didn't instigate and I can't wiggle my way out of it somehow, best believe I'm using every dirty trick in the book.
Preferably though I'd just give the person a fair warning in advance that I'd get battery/assault charges filed if the aggressor lays a single finger on me, unless I instigated it.

I see no reason to play fair if you did nothing wrong to warrant a physical altercation. If you were at fault or at least party at fault then sure, you have to play fair.

Last edited:
Alexa trolled me and played "2nd Round Knockout" during my Classic Hip-Hop station.

That was the most terrible diss song, ever made.

Ever.

Can-I-bus dissed LL, and Can-I-bus ended his own career.

LL aint have to do nothin but be the Grim Reaper.

Alexa trolled me and played "2nd Round Knockout" during my Classic Hip-Hop station.

That was the most terrible diss song, ever made.

Ever.

Can-I-bus dissed LL, and Can-I-bus ended his own career.

LL aint have to do nothin but be the Grim Reaper.

What made it worse was that LL told him he might not want to do that.

If it's a regular fight I didn't instigate and I can't wiggle my way out of it somehow, best believe I'm using every dirty trick in the book.
Preferably though I'd just give the person a fair warning in advance that I'd get battery/assault charges filed if the aggressor lays a single finger on me, unless I instigated it.

I see no reason to play fair if you did nothing wrong to warrant a physical altercation. If you were at fault or at least party at fault then sure, you have to play fair.
yeah thats a far cry from a basketball game which was what i was referring to.
no rules in a streetfight

Back
Top Bottom