the thread about nothing...

Ah yes, pre social media, I was only a lurker back then admiring pictures of clear icy foamposite and Jordan 11 bottoms

4E0ECE85-3F01-4A92-9C5D-68E901B36FAA.gif

Yeah it was a different atmosphere in the early 2000s. More people and more immature people.

There are still a few on here who find nothing but joy in exhibiting their misery and toxic behavior despite having been banned in the past and allowed to come back. Some of you saw Low I.Q. get perma-banned in this very thread so there’s that example :lol: The best thing you can do is put them on your ignore list. I’m sure they’re probably still throwing weak *** jabs but like Mr. Miyagi said...
1611634937835.jpeg

1611635036227.gif

There are still a few on here who find nothing but joy in exhibiting their misery and toxic behavior despite having been banned in the past and allowed to come back. Some of you saw Low I.Q. get perma-banned in this very thread so there’s that example :lol: The best thing you can do is put them on your ignore list. I’m sure they’re probably still throwing weak *** jabs but like Mr. Miyagi said...
1611634937835.jpeg

1611635036227.gif
It was definitely reassuring that a few cats that were on my block list ended up getting banned eventually. I knew I wasn't tripping and they were a cancer for real.

It was definitely reassuring that a few cats that were on my block list ended up getting banned eventually. I knew I wasn't tripping and they were a cancer for real.
Oh yeah man, it was bound to happen with how many times they cross the line. They won’t be missed that’s for sure.

Back
Top Bottom