the thread about nothing...

Not from the impression I got. Though earlier in the conversation where she said she was lesbian, she mentioned she’d been very tired all week from her internship but she still decided to have some kind of party and then very casually mentioned she did some coke and MDMA to combat tiredness.
Then mixed it with alcohol while she’s also on anti-depressants.
She has a bachelor’s in psychology btw and is currently halfway through her master’s in clinical psychology :lol:

I joked around with my friends earlier that with her drug-fueled definition of a party, you never know what might happen :lol:
Either way the only thing that’s changed is I can no longer ask her on a date and take it further in that direction, we’ll get along well as friends. She could be a great wingman

Dude, something will happen eventually, just hang on tight.

Once everything is open for all she'll be the best wingman lol

IMG_0136.PNG

2964565-paper15.jpg super-mario-64-monkey-720x519.jpg
EDIT :

Just killed a duck pulling into my driveway earlier. Stupid creature just walked right into the street. Feels bad man.
Yesterday morning saw a crow who were eating a dead pigeon but my presence seems to disturb it...
Don't kill ducks, kill crows :lol:

EDIT 2 :

Not from the impression I got. Though earlier in the conversation where she said she was lesbian, she mentioned she’d been very tired all week from her internship but she still decided to have some kind of party and then very casually mentioned she did some coke and MDMA to combat tiredness.
She has a bachelor’s in psychology btw and is currently halfway through her master’s in clinical psychology :lol:
I joked around with my friends earlier that with her drug-fueled definition of a party, you never know what might happen :lol:
Either way the only thing that’s changed is I can no longer ask her on a date and take it further in that direction, we’ll get along well as friends. She could be a great wingman
I wouldn't want to do anything with a woman under alcohol or substances, because of two things.
reasons.jpg
this post would be my Godfather prt. III : unsatisfied I will modify it later when no one would be asking for it

I read the news and they throw heads in boxes like in movies/soap/places I don't want to go
The man throw a box with a head in it over his window, how did he think no one would notice that ? He must lost his hea...mind.

Last edited:
Smoked one of my friend out last year after copping a zip of fire weed. We smoked half that **** within two hours and he had the audacity to ask me to chip in money to buy food when he’s the one that wanted to get food wtf??? Bruh i just let u smoked half my **** for free

now i just avoid him

Smoked one of my friend out last year after copping a zip of fire weed. We smoked half that **** within two hours and he had the audacity to ask me to chip in money to buy food when he’s the one that wanted to get food wtf??? Bruh i just let u smoked half my **** for free

now i just avoid him

next time this freeloader friend wants to kick it, send him this

now i just avoid him
Reminds me of a girl I had a date with years ago, I went at her appartment and she seemed to want to eat japanese (at our first meeting in the streets we already did talk about japanese food), I said alright and she didn't give me any money.
Understand : I am not against paying food for a girl and me, but the way that it was done was rude.
You would like to eat something, you share this with me, and without a word I must be the one who pays ?
Not my way of thinking. So I did pay. We had bad sex after that, terrible waste of time and energy for both.
Then she was complaining about her baby that have might heard us. You are the mom, you got to preserve your children. I am not responsible for your actions.
That plus the fact she wants me to go with her and her sister for a week end while I didn't ask for nothing then she retracted her...
It ended me quiting her place by night in silence trying to not forget anything and not making noise on her old parquet...

Reminds me of a girl I had a date with years ago, I went at her appartment and she seemed to want to eat japanese (at our first meeting in the streets we already did talk about japanese food), I said alright and she didn't give me any money.
Understand : I am not against paying food for a girl and me, but the way that it was done was rude.
You would like to eat something, you share this with me, and without a word I must be the one who pays ?
Not my way of thinking. So I did pay. We had bad sex after that, terrible waste of time and energy for both.
Then she was complaining about her baby that have might heard us. You are the mom, you got to preserve your children. I am not responsible for your actions.
That plus the fact she wants me to go with her and her sister for a week end while I didn't ask for nothing then she retracted her...
It ended me quiting her place by night in silence trying to not forget anything and not making noise on her old parquet...
dog what???

I always knew there was such a thing as clumsy sex. I’m imagining furniture and picture frames falling over :lol:
In fact that was just boring for both lol
No alchemy, the kind which waits the man to do the entire job...I am not your gigolo :lol:
Some women just wait like dead bodies...or maybe they were ? :nerd::stoneface: I like real women not girls playing women, and this girl had a baby, what a world...

No alchemy, the kind which waits the man to do the entire job...I am not your gigolo :lol:
Some women just wait like dead bodies...or maybe they were ? :nerd::stoneface: I like real women not girls playing women, and this girl had a baby, what a world...
Oh man it was THAT kind of sex? I’ve heard from friends who’ve experienced it and they tell me it sucks. They went through with it but left immediately without much conversation afterward, said it left them feeling “used” :lol: :smh:

Oh man it was THAT kind of sex? I’ve heard from friends who’ve experienced it and they tell me it sucks. They went through with it but left immediately without much conversation afterward, said it left them feeling “used” :lol: :smh:
Exactly, some women treat men like toys, I met some women which were here only for sex, but they never were honest about it because they fear the judgement, so just a waste of time when women with personality, character, beauty and with some charm do exist. Sometimes laziness makes us doing poor choices...

Last edited:

Theme music

Mentioned it in here before i think. But the felonious types on some talk dirty saying "you wouldn't even know what to do with all this" types.
Then you get in bed and they starfish (as we like to say)...lay there...not doing a thing...like yo this is a two person adventure...this is a co-op map we got here.

It is always the ones that talk a big game too then expect you to handstand cartwheel your way to eternal bliss.....FOH

Back
Top Bottom