the thread about nothing...

it didn’t say it wasn’t either?(it wouldn’t lol)

.... but It did say he’s continuing to work on other projects and be an Executive officer for amazon (meaning he’s still working)

read next time my G
A baseless assumption is a baseless assumption regardless. No I didn’t read the article, what’s your excuse?

m5lj3mny1af61.jpg

HAM_N_EGGS_WEB.jpg

Man I just recently had to cut off this broke *** chick. First date I took her to this authentic Mexican restaurant... she claimed she didn't eat pork or red meat, but then proceeded to order one of the most expensive dishes that came with chorizo, and she added steak and shrimp. Ok, whatever, but I'm not buying your ****in ice cream. She came over afterwards and we had a few drinks and a blunt, she had the nerve to ask me for a beer to go and I just looked at her... :stoneface:

The next date I went to her house and she was supposed to cook. Drove my *** an hour to Kentucky, thinking she was about to throw down. This ***** has the audacity to try and cook me a ****ing frozen turkey burger. I don't eat turkey substitutes, no ground turkey, turkey bacon, etc... if it's not on a sandwhich or on Thanksgiving I'm not eating it, so she made these frozen burrito things and managed to burn them. Ended up just going to Buffalo Wild Wings and bought us dinner to go. ALso had to bring my own weed and alcohol again.

The last time I saw her I invited her back over my crib. Made rib eye, baked potatoes and asparagus. Smoked, drank... smashed again, but she refused to give me head. The sex was boring so that was a wrap for me after that. Haven't spoke to her in weeks but then she started following me on instagram. I can't be ****ing with these broke *** *****es man.
Wait so she'll put shrimp in her mouth but not you??? Kind of **** is that

Man I just recently had to cut off this broke *** chick. First date I took her to this authentic Mexican restaurant... she claimed she didn't eat pork or red meat, but then proceeded to order one of the most expensive dishes that came with chorizo, and she added steak and shrimp. Ok, whatever, but I'm not buying your ****in ice cream. She came over afterwards and we had a few drinks and a blunt, she had the nerve to ask me for a beer to go and I just looked at her... :stoneface:

The next date I went to her house and she was supposed to cook. Drove my *** an hour to Kentucky, thinking she was about to throw down. This ***** has the audacity to try and cook me a ****ing frozen turkey burger. I don't eat turkey substitutes, no ground turkey, turkey bacon, etc... if it's not on a sandwhich or on Thanksgiving I'm not eating it, so she made these frozen burrito things and managed to burn them. Ended up just going to Buffalo Wild Wings and bought us dinner to go. ALso had to bring my own weed and alcohol again.

The last time I saw her I invited her back over my crib. Made rib eye, baked potatoes and asparagus. Smoked, drank... smashed again, but she refused to give me head. The sex was boring so that was a wrap for me after that. Haven't spoke to her in weeks but then she started following me on instagram. I can't be ****ing with these broke *** *****es man.
By what you wrote I think you could have way better women, you treated her like a gentleman, and if a woman can not spend a dollar for you then you shouldn't have to go further.
Food and sex have a link together. I think if a woman take the time to prepare you a good dinner, it is in order to satisfy you, so there is no reason that she would be selfish when she will be in your bed. But if she can not spend and more she spend your money by ordering expensive things, and can not even offer you the alcohol or the weed, I can barely imagine how selfish she would be in the bed. I met selfish women. But I also met generous women. And generous women were generous not only in bed, but by their way to be, pleasant not complacent, sincere. A woman has to have real interest for you. She got to ask real questions about you and what you are interested in. She got to listen to you. If you advice her something, you got to observe if that impacts her or if she doesn't give a ____. I think with women appearances are not misleading. We just blind ourselves because of testosterone. Obviously sometimes they're not what they pretend to be. But if we just observe and listen we can earn precious informations. The way they are not only when in private but in front of people or their friends. And sometimes we meet some great women but friendzone is not far because we don't know if they want us as friends or more, and sometimes trying to discover it ruins a friendship :lol: I hope one day we would think without being influenced by those curves :nerd:

I used to chat with a woman, everything was fine, I did met her before some confinement. She dislikes to cook. It's never good lol. So she wanted me to help her to cook something, if we can call this cook. A poor salad or something. I didn't show it but that bored me. That and a beef we had before I went to her apartment : this day as I live far away from her, I managed to leave my work sooner in order to have more time with her. I was ready to wait when I would be arrived in her city. What an idea. When she knew it she split. We were on the phone. I was in a train so basically I couldn't scream or something. So she was speaking to me badly and I hated how she benefited from that situation. At that point I just wanted to go back at my home. But I was like, at least let me "just do it" one time. So, terrible beginning. Then, still on the phone, but in the streets this time, I talk to her differently, not in a disrespectful way, but I was driving the conversation and I was not agree to let her treat me like that. I deserve respect you #####. And I feel at that time that was the kind of woman which like macho man, again, not a good point for her. So you want me to be rude, it's not my thing but I can try ^^ Later we finaly met. She was gorgeous. Sexy. So we cooked together. We talked. We laughed watching Malcolm in the Middle. Then we go to have some sex. Something was wrong. I was doing my best to satysfy her. And I wasn't bad. But I found she wasn't sincere and hadn't so much pleasure. Again, couldn't understand. I know when I'm good or not. Not pretending I'm always good. But this time by efforts deployed and number of empty packaging on the floor, I did do my best ^^ So she was simulating according to me. She never told me anything about it, but when you used to have sex with women really having pleasure, you know when it's not the case. At least I hope so :lol:

I had to go. Another bad point : she gave me back my not used condoms. I understood I won't see her again, but still, I tried, telling her to keep them, unless she wouldn't want to see me again. She did me the passive agressive like we would see each other again.

Then when I was far away from her, she became a little bit creepy. She was reproaching me futile things. About sex. The fact she did mention she loved something I didn't do a lot because of a physical part of her I was not found at all and the fact that I don't kiss well, which is true, but then what ?

She turned into a psycho.

Strange thing, or funny thing, is I met some women in my life, and some of them make me think of other ones at first, and when I dig, it is confirmed, and never for good reasons :sick:

I used to met a woman, a mother. Thing was special. I used to have his brother on Facebook as a contact. Both are Muslims, me not. Her brother and I were chatting about a classic movie on Facebook. She answers something, I replied. Then we chat by private messages. She finally came to my apartement but with her burqa. I didn't feel good at all, come on girl, we're going to have sex here, don't mix this with any kind of religion, please!

We did what we had to. Everything cool. Skinny like the other I mentionned before, not to say this occurs bad things or something, just to imagine :lol:

Then she went back home. And like the other became another one. Thing I learned with some freaky ones is : if it doesn't smell good, don't eat it.

There were signs. None of them were in peace with themselves. And both had problems with Religion. Both Muslims but both with contradictions.

So now, as I experimented to frequent religious women but lost in their religion I couldn't do it again. Come with or without it but be sure of you.

Come without doubts. I am not your psychanalyst. Solve all your problems before speaking to me. Thanks.

By the way sorry for this long post, but it could have been longer so, not bad, I guess :lol:

By what you wrote I think you could have way better women, you treated her like a gentleman, and if a woman can not spend a dollar for you then you shouldn't have to go further.
Food and sex have a link together. I think if a woman take the time to prepare you a good dinner, it is in order to satisfy you, so there is no reason that she would be selfish when she will be in your bed. But if she can not spend and more she spend your money by ordering expensive things, and can not even offer you the alcohol or the weed, I can barely imagine how selfish she would be in the bed. I met selfish women. But I also met generous women. And generous women were generous not only in bed, but by their way to be, pleasant not complacent, sincere. A woman has to have real interest for you. She got to ask real questions about you and what you are interested in. She got to listen to you. If you advice her something, you got to observe if that impacts her or if she doesn't give a ____. I think with women appearances are not misleading. We just blind ourselves because of testosterone. Obviously sometimes they're not what they pretend to be. But if we just observe and listen we can earn precious informations. The way they are not only when in private but in front of people or their friends. And sometimes we meet some great women but friendzone is not far because we don't know if they want us as friends or more, and sometimes trying to discover it ruins a friendship :lol: I hope one day we would think without being influenced by those curves :nerd:

I used to chat with a woman, everything was fine, I did met her before some confinement. She dislikes to cook. It's never good lol. So she wanted me to help her to cook something, if we can call this cook. A poor salad or something. I didn't show it but that bored me. That and a beef we had before I went to her apartment : this day as I live far away from her, I managed to leave my work sooner in order to have more time with her. I was ready to wait when I would be arrived in her city. What an idea. When she knew it she split. We were on the phone. I was in a train so basically I couldn't scream or something. So she was speaking to me badly and I hated how she benefited from that situation. At that point I just wanted to go back at my home. But I was like, at least let me "just do it" one time. So, terrible beginning. Then, still on the phone, but in the streets this time, I talk to her differently, not in a disrespectful way, but I was driving the conversation and I was not agree to let her treat me like that. I deserve respect you #####. And I feel at that time that was the kind of woman which like macho man, again, not a good point for her. So you want me to be rude, it's not my thing but I can try ^^ Later we finaly met. She was gorgeous. Sexy. So we cooked together. We talked. We laughed watching Malcolm in the Middle. Then we go to have some sex. Something was wrong. I was doing my best to satysfy her. And I wasn't bad. But I found she wasn't sincere and hadn't so much pleasure. Again, couldn't understand. I know when I'm good or not. Not pretending I'm always good. But this time by efforts deployed and number of empty packaging on the floor, I did do my best ^^ So she was simulating according to me. She never told me anything about it, but when you used to have sex with women really having pleasure, you know when it's not the case. At least I hope so :lol:

I had to go. Another bad point : she gave me back my not used condoms. I understood I won't see her again, but still, I tried, telling her to keep them, unless she wouldn't want to see me again. She did me the passive agressive like we would see each other again.

Then when I was far away from her, she became a little bit creepy. She was reproaching me futile things. About sex. The fact she did mention she loved something I didn't do a lot because of a physical part of her I was not found at all and the fact that I don't kiss well, which is true, but then what ?

She turned into a psycho.

Strange thing, or funny thing, is I met some women in my life, and some of them make me think of other ones at first, and when I dig, it is confirmed, and never for good reasons :sick:

I used to met a woman, a mother. Thing was special. I used to have his brother on Facebook as a contact. Both are Muslims, me not. Her brother and I were chatting about a classic movie on Facebook. She answers something, I replied. Then we chat by private messages. She finally came to my apartement but with her burqa. I didn't feel good at all, come on girl, we're going to have sex here, don't mix this with any kind of religion, please!

We did what we had to. Everything cool. Skinny like the other I mentionned before, not to say this occurs bad things or something, just to imagine :lol:

Then she went back home. And like the other became another one. Thing I learned with some freaky ones is : if it doesn't smell good, don't eat it.

There were signs. None of them were in peace with themselves. And both had problems with Religion. Both Muslims but both with contradictions.

So now, as I experimented to frequent religious women but lost in their religion I couldn't do it again. Come with or without it but be sure of you.

Come without doubts. I am not your psychanalyst. Solve all your problems before speaking to me. Thanks.

By the way sorry for this long post, but it could have been longer so, not bad, I guess :lol:
cliffnotes plz

They got call centers overseas just for scamming. :wow:
Idk why this is such a surprise to you.
Here's a podcast episode that dives deep into the industry.
It's a 2 part episode

I saw no future after she lied about something as simple as her diet.

I think that I'm a better person without friends. I cut contact with all of my friends around August and my self-improvement has been consistent. Most of them did nothing wrong and were good to be around, but oh well. The majority of people, including myself, are laptop computers that can quickly be replaced by something with a better processor, more RAM, and a nicer display. I'm naturally an introvert, and a senior citizen (mentally) at 28 - why not make the best out of my character traits?

I hope that strict social distancing and remote work/learning is implemented until at least 2026.

I've been several times in Cartagena, this time I decided to bring my mother along, and give her some time off, I know the pandemic it's been hard on her.

This is really the first time I'm doing some actual tourism in the city and it's pretty cool. My mother is having fun and chilling a lot and that's all that mattered to me.

Back
Top Bottom