the thread about nothing...

So sick of friends and internet telling me financial advice.
Max out your retirement....invest in crypto...open a Roth....

Like where you getting all this extra money to invest? You in 15K of Credit card debt and talking about all your "gains". Your 5% gain ain't nothing on your 19% credit card interest.

The best advice is to invest on not spending :lol:
Easily 90% of my furniture have been taken as it was intended to be thrown
Saving on whatever you can have for free help you to have a better budget for everything you are obligated to buy
Dead end to decoration and everything, only the needs and some pleasure with shoes and clothes, not even an advice, just my way :smokin
I want to read a book ? But I'm lazy and it can become pricey, ok let's try an audio book, and we can find some for free on YouTube...
I want to play to video games ? I can have legal free ones if they are abandonware...Or a lot for free at Epic Games for example
One per month people throw away furniture in the streets. Some of them can be used...Of course I'm speaking of before the Covid, I wouldn't do this now...
I try to not buy food which isn't consistent, so I avoid cakes and candies...
Choices can make us improve our purchasing power even if we got a low salary.
Again, not pretend to advice anyone. But that's the only way I can buy clothes and sneakers without feeling guilty.
It's okay to spend on something you don't need if you balance it with a save.

versus

Sebago Lake
Image result for Sebago lake maine

So much truth in his response

The guy makes a lot of assumptions in the video too. I think he’s looking a little too much into it. Just because she’s 27 doesn’t mean she’ll only have 30 year olds talking to her. To me, it’s because she sounds narcissistic. Immediately talks about her wealth and says her friend group voted her most memorable personality.

74877EF2-8224-4367-95B0-88AF27A1A567.gif

all of this! Death proof opening scene with the girls pulling up to that one chicks apartment......GOAT music and vibe.

I could watch all those moves on your list hundreds of times and not get tired of them. You’re invited to the movie night anytime, no Uzi.

Them movies are life my man!

Let's do a NT Movie Night haha

So sick of friends and internet telling me financial advice.
Max out your retirement....invest in crypto...open a Roth....

Like where you getting all this extra money to invest? You in 15K of Credit card debt and talking about all your "gains". Your 5% gain ain't nothing on your 19% credit card interest.

some people think backwards.

A lot of people don't know about this movie nowadays, but if you watched NBA basketball in the 90's, you couldn't escape it after a TNT/TBS doubleheader or an occasional Saturday morning. They played this and Above The Rim religiously. The acting was trashjuice at times, but it had heart lol.

Back
Top Bottom