the thread about nothing...

Japan & Korea have the wildest pino consistently. I've the weirdest stuff over here, but it is by no means as consistent.
Seems like chocolate fever as caught on over there. I saw one had a whole storyline featuring the unfortunate husband and Tyrone the trainer. Like, who were they making that for?? :lol:

1612877987989.jpeg

What year? Maybe freakydestroyer freakydestroyer can tell us your life path number.

Last edited:
Old man wearing brown said : I have just finished to deep cleaning my toilets, what a satisfaction to clean ceramic materials : you can see how clean it is easily, joy on my face and pupils 50 % dilated because of maintenance products, for sure it's only due to them not because I'm tir...

Old man wearing brown said : I have just finished to deep cleaning my toilets, what a satisfaction to clean ceramic materials : you can see how clean it is easily, joy on my face and pupils 50 % dilated because of maintenance products, for sure it's only due to them not because I'm tir...
I don't need to clean my toilet. I can see my reflection in the bowl everytime I take a dump.

Been on here looking at old threads and rediscovered my entire life from ‘04-‘12 that I posted here.

A lot of us literally grew up here OG’s like Ninjahood, Henz are still active but we need a NT OG’s where are they now thread.

I’m still cool with people in real life from here like Sugahill and Sais.

Started whole relationship with SuperDuperKya that ended horribly all over NT ahah like yo where is she.

Had Enemies like SHYNOP & MayorofNYC

I owe some of y’all money from the CashmereThoughts days. Anyone that needs $50 hit me 😂

My battle with Mayor over my Prom pics as KicksFlipADozen. I wanna make a thread but I already know it’s gonna get derailed 😂😂😂

Back
Top Bottom