the thread about nothing...

yesterday:
IMG_1627.PNG

that’s a dope fit

You might not find this kind of music any good

But the eloquence and Latin/ Colombian feel of what he ****ing said ... That moved me to the bone.

I remember all of the prejudices and stereotypes that surrounded Colombians while I was growing up, that **** followed you everywhere, that and the killings happening in the country, the terrorists attacks, the missing people, the kidnapping, the imminent and real fear of maybe loosing a love one in a car bomb attack or just disappearing out of thin air. You couldn’t walk anywhere without checking your shadow every minute

Young me felt that there wasn’t anything good happening around us and that everything was doomed.

But all that’s just memories and I can’t hate what this man has been doing for Colombia.

not even sure what i'm feelin more, the maxes or the flightposites?? both are HEATERS

but bro, where are you going daily to have an excuse to rotate kicks? i've been sittin on hella picks up during the pandemic that are just collecting dust because i have nowhere to go :frown:
Thank you

Chillen, driving around, doing odd jobs, etc. I can't be confided to a space for a too long. Its like kryptonite or something.

Just be safe outside, ppl like doing stupid stuff taking off their mask to sneeze in public indoors :lol::smh:

not even sure what i'm feelin more, the maxes or the flightposites?? both are HEATERS

but bro, where are you going daily to have an excuse to rotate kicks? i've been sittin on hella picks up during the pandemic that are just collecting dust because i have nowhere to go :frown:
Aye I just ate some edibles & this question ****ed me up for a minute. I came on this site to ask questions about sneakers & ended up personalizing w/ the ppl on here by accident :lol: I wasn't nor am lonely or nothing, its just like... I got internet friends too. I guess it freaked out b/c I thought message boards were kinda weird, but I guess its not And y'all not weird (excluding Bend_The_Knee Bend_The_Knee ). Okay that "We Are Aliens" & COnsipracy Theory Thread was mad weird. Besides that its like the highest form of texting, and it builds your social skills from the information and knowledge you learn on here for out there. Vice versa. Its symbiotic relationship.

Have you ever been in the situation where you want more stuff to do at work but not anything ?

So you know you're trapped because if you ask for it they would give you things no one wants to do, but you also know that anticipate permits to show you're not lazy, and, when you succeed to get what you want, if you suceedd, it permis you to be able to refuse all the ###### tasks...

And what about wanting to do more, be blocked by colleagues and finding no support from your hierarchie ?

Back
Top Bottom