the thread about nothing...

cda974373cc23d8cb2a2de9050234a0d.gif

Took a “mental health” day today. **** it. I’m sitting here watching watching video game vids on YouTube and it decides to play Big Trouble in Little China.....aight. :lol: I’m already glad I did this. :pimp:
Man, I be wanting to take one so bad.

Would have took one already too if it weren't for covid. But I dont want no static about needing to take a covid test since I called off of work.

Took next week off, but that's to get my move done, so not really a vacation.

Anyway. Enjoy man.

Coworker: hey what do you think we should do about this?
Me: let's do xyz
Coworker: hey remember that thing I asked you about and you suggested xyz? How about ABC.

Do what you want.

Can't stand people who lack the intelligence to express their thoughts in an email, but want to do it over the phone instead :stoneface: Put it in a damn email
Eh, no need to feel one way or the other on this. I hate verbal communication. It's very much on the spot and I very much need time to gather appropriate thoughts.

That said, some folks, typically older, hate the need to type out what they think and feel talking is much much much quicker.

It is what it is.

Took a “mental health” day today. **** it. I’m sitting here watching watching video game vids on YouTube and it decides to play Big Trouble in Little China.....aight. :lol: I’m already glad I did this. :pimp:
yooo i saw this on my recommended thining i should watch it

man my stomach been on some other stuff lately
been needing to take like 2 dumps every morning
and i shower after each time i dump so its been getting kind of a chore

man my stomach been on some other stuff lately
been needing to take like 2 dumps every morning
and i shower after each time i dump so its been getting kind of a chore

Wait. You shower after EVERY time you use the bathroom?
That sounds terribly inconvenient LOL

Back
Top Bottom